• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IF only EDDY CURRY come shape up his act

JTB

Mr. Eddy Curry!

-Yes he's mainly good for just scoring which we could use off the bench.

-He's not much of a rebounder (but he does ok) but again he can score in the post.

-And on top of all that he has a great size 6'11 285

-He's only 26

But

-He gets into alot of trouble, thats why he missed so many games last year and thats what scares teams away from giving him a chance but I wonder if he can change I mean he is human!

- not sure what he got in trouble for but he does have a rep as of staying in trouble

-Hell lets take a chance on him and sign him! Its not like we are going to get anything better unless joe smith actually comes

-not sure what he gets himself in trouble with but it seems like he is in trouble every time you hear something about him

So Would you take a chance on Mr. Curry as a backup center for our team?

Edited by JTB

Mr. Eddy Curry!

-Yes he's mainly good for just scoring which we could use off the bench.

-He's not much of a rebounder (but he does ok) but again he can score in the post.

-And on top of all that he has a great size 6'11 285

-He's only 26

But

-He gets into alot of trouble, thats why he missed so many games last year and thats what scares teams away from giving him a chance but I wonder if he can change I mean he is human!

- not sure what he got in trouble for but he does have a rep as of staying in trouble

-Hell lets take a chance on him and sign him! Its not like we are going to get anything better unless joe smith actually comes

-not sure what he gets himself in trouble with but it seems like he is in trouble every time you hear something about him

So Would you take a chance on Mr. Curry as a backup center for our team?

Wow, you do realize Eddy (Always hated that 'Y') is making 9 million and you want him to be our backup? The only trouble Eddy ever sees is finding a restaurant he doesn't like. Aside from losing his kid in a homicide and gay rumors he doesn't have anything off the court that affects him. The reason why he hasn't played so many games over the last few seasons is that he let's himself get so fat and out of shape that it led to a knee injury and D'Antoni is not going to play a center in his running offense that can't even jog.

• Admin

Wow, you do realize Eddy (Always hated that 'Y') is making 9 million and you want him to be our backup? The only trouble Eddy ever sees is finding a restaurant he doesn't like. Aside from losing his kid in a homicide and gay rumors he doesn't have anything off the court that affects him. The reason why he hasn't played so many games over the last few seasons is that he let's himself get so fat and out of shape that it led to a knee injury and D'Antoni is not going to play a center in his running offense that can't even jog.

He has always been a terrible rebounder, he does not pass and he is a horrible horrible defender. Yahoo has a stat called the Eddy Curry line. It is for players that average more turnovers then assists/blocks/steals combined. He is an example why Isaiah Thomas is probably the worst GM in the NBA over the last 30 years. I would never want him near this team.

I was in the same camp as JohnnyBravo 2 years ago about getting Curry. I was all for trading Speedy and Chill, for Curry, so we could add a scoring big man to the mix.

Ironically, money wise, it would've had virtually the same effect as us trading Speedy and Law Crawford.

So would I rather have Crawford for Curry? No, because Curry is nowhere near the 16 - 20 ppg, 50+ percent FG scorer that he was 3 years ago. But if he were halfway motivated, and was a 12 ppg scorer that still shot 50+ percent . . . definitely.

I was in the same camp as JohnnyBravo 2 years ago about getting Curry. I was all for trading Speedy and Chill, for Curry, so we could add a scoring big man to the mix.

Ironically, money wise, it would've had virtually the same effect as us trading Speedy and Law Crawford.

So would I rather have Crawford for Curry? No, because Curry is nowhere near the 16 - 20 ppg, 50+ percent FG scorer that he was 3 years ago. But if he were halfway motivated, and was a 12 ppg scorer that still shot 50+ percent . . . definitely.

Hell if he could pull 12points 8 rebounds and a block to go along with that FG% I'd do it.....If ifs and buts were.......

• Premium Member

Hell if he could pull 12points 8 rebounds and a block to go along with that FG% I'd do it.....If ifs and buts were.......

Bottom line is that Curry is sorry and anyone that considers signing this guy on their team is an absolute idiot!