• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Your favorite off-season move?

Robdawg

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would say re-signing Marvin Williams, because he has a lot of potential, and is dedicated to improving his game.

Resigning Bibby. Without Bibby we aren't even a playoff team. I liked signing Crawford too, but I was extremely worried initially that it meant we would not resign Bibby. I'm also glad we resigned Marvin, which may be the most important move long term. But i thought all along we would resign Marvin. I'm also glad we resigned Zaza, and I assumed we were going to lose him. Great off-season. And Joe Smith is the icing on the cake.

Edited by joeschmoe

• Premium Member

I like the Teague drafting. I basically like all the moves beside David for a 2nd. I would have like to have got Dorsey in return for him. Other then that no complaints.

Dorsey is not a good fit for the Hawks' chemistry. I personally would have LOVED Budinger for Andersen, but I guess that wasn't possible???

I don't think they would have gave up Budinger after just drafting him. If I had to pick one move though, I'd pick the Jamal Crawford trade. I mean we got a dangerous scorers for players that don't even get any playing time. Very impressive.