Pretty Scary Stuff

HalfHawk

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/SwineFluNews/story?id=8403773

So according to the White House, as many as 90,000 people could die this flu season and half of the US population could get swine flu. Watch out this winter...

Lot's of people die from flu every year. I forgot the number, but it's a number that would surprise people that don't know.

This is a good case of the media trying to scare everyone into thinking that the swine flu is a serious disease. It's no different than the regular flu. It is just a different strain. In fact, many of the strains of regular flue are resistant to the medicatin tamiflu. The swine flu isn't. It is easily treated.

• Admin

This is a good case of the media trying to scare everyone into thinking that the swine flu is a serious disease. It's no different than the regular flu. It is just a different strain. In fact, many of the strains of regular flue are resistant to the medicatin tamiflu. The swine flu isn't. It is easily treated.

this.

I may get a regular flu shot this year, maybe. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I will not get any special swine flu vaccination. Nothing gets people in line like a good epidemic.

From what I've read, most of the people who die from the flu are the elderly and the young children. I've never had the flu vaccine and have only had the real flu once in my life (I'm 21). I think the idea is to produce revenue for the pharmaceutical companies, because there's no way to really protect yourself from the flu, from what I've read, because the virus mutates so much.

From what I've read, most of the people who die from the flu are the elderly and the young children. I've never had the flu vaccine and have only had the real flu once in my life (I'm 21). I think the idea is to produce revenue for the pharmaceutical companies, because there's no way to really protect yourself from the flu, from what I've read, because the virus mutates so much.

I've never had the flu vaccination shot either, which is odd because I'm an educator and they're free at my school. But, it doesn't make sense to me to inject into your body the parts of the virus you're trying to avoid.