• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Falcons' top pick Jerry out for year

DrReality

By D. ORLANDO LEDBETTER

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Flowery Branch -- Falcons first round draft pick Peria Jerry suffered a season-ending knee injury and will miss the rest of the season, according to Falcons coach Mike Smith.

Vance Walker, a seventh round draft pick from Georgia Tech, will be moved up to the 53-man roster from the practice squad.

By D. ORLANDO LEDBETTER

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Flowery Branch -- Falcons first round draft pick Peria Jerry suffered a season-ending knee injury and will miss the rest of the season, according to Falcons coach Mike Smith.

Vance Walker, a seventh round draft pick from Georgia Tech, will be moved up to the 53-man roster from the practice squad.

what a sack of sh*t. i know he didn't mean to get hurt, but holding out on a contract, then coming in just before the season is getting under way overweight and out of shape certainly didn't help him any.

what a sack of sh*t. i know he didn't mean to get hurt, but holding out on a contract, then coming in just before the season is getting under way overweight and out of shape certainly didn't help him any.

know what you're talking about before u criticize. Jerry was signed before camp started. He didn't holdout for anything. and he wasn't ever overweight or out of shape.

Edited by Cwell

know what you're talking about before u criticize. Jerry was signed before camp started. He didn't holdout for anything. and he wasn't ever overweight or out of shape.

my bad. my bad. you're right. i was confusing jerry with andre smith, the bengal's first round pick. he was late signing, overweight, then promptly sprained his ankle in his first practice with the team. my brain crosses wires occationally when i follow more than one team in a sport. my biggest apologies, p-jer.

We will miss Jerry big time !

Time for Trey Lewis to step up and be on the "active roster" next week vs. New England.

Was just an ACL ? Was it the MCL too ?

This sucks. He is a 25 year old rookie................not the age where you want to have to wait.

Edited by coachx