• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New t-shirt concepts

Admin

1. Clipboard with pages of half-complete Sudoku puzzles. Clip has a Hawk logo on it with a sticker on it reading "PROPERTY OF: M. WOODSON" Caption below it reads, "PLAYBOOK"

2. Community of tree lined Red Brick houses, kids playing in the Red Brick streets. Caption below: "BUILT WITH SUPPORT FROM JOSH SMITH'S FREE THROWS"

3. Front of T-Shirt: "Hawks Win? Great!" Back of Tee: "Hawks Lose? Go to HAWKSQUAWK.NET"

4. Red circle with slash in front of text: "HEAT CHECK"

5. Replace Taraji P. Henson with a dribbling Joe Johnson, his back to Madea and three defenders, shot clock at :02 about 20 feet away, on movie poster "I CAN DO BAD ALL BY MYSELF"

6. TD BankNorth $50,000 Check from "Paul A. Pierce," dated 4-26-08, Payable to "Alfred Joel Horford Reynoso." Memo reads, "$%^&*!"

Those are some great ideas! Would you guys order these shirts if I had these created??

Those are some great ideas! Would you guys order these shirts if I had these created??

For the record, the Mr. Potato tee is well done. I laughed...which I suppose is the point. I LOVE the HEAT CHECK idea. Nique is the Hawks....that's something anyone familiar with this site would laugh at.

For the record, the Mr. Potato tee is well done. I laughed...which I suppose is the point. I LOVE the HEAT CHECK idea. Nique is the Hawks....that's something anyone familiar with this site would laugh at.

Imagine that someone FINALLY comments on the potato head one. Glad that you liked it!

Is Nique calling games again this year? If so then the 'No Heat Check' shirt would be great.

Yes

• 4 weeks later...

Well someone has contacted Zazzle and is having a few of the shirts removed because they violated intellectual property rights, so I guess I won't be making any more of these. If you want one you better order it today otherwise it's going to be gone, if it's not already.

Edit - scratch that, they removed ALL of the shirts from the site. Thanks Hawks!