• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

now the negative...

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Old Business: I hope Woody ripped some backside for giving up 100 to Indiana.

Crawford: He's good but Woody has to let him know that he must play team ball. He was the only man to touch the ball on 50% of his makes.

Zaza: What happened to his offensive game? He better step it up offensively or I'm afraid he could fine himself in Woody's doghouse again.

Jeff Teague: Better than Acie but not impressive.

Friday Home Crowd: I had a great time at the game last night but lord it's sad that this team can only fill that place up 1/2 way.

Hawks PA man (Ryan Cameron): He's too bossy.

sorry for the negativity

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Zaza: What happened to his offensive game? He better step it up offensively or I'm afraid he could fine himself in Woody's doghouse again.

No, he needs to do nothing offensively (pass the ball) and start rebounding. 1 reb in 2 games from a Center is not gonna cut it. Jason Collins can do that while playing better defense.

Old Business: I hope Woody ripped some backside for giving up 100 to Indiana.

Crawford: He's good but Woody has to let him know that he must play team ball. He was the only man to touch the ball on 50% of his makes.

The Pacers averaged a 105 ppg last year so winning a shootout against them on opening night is that big of a deal.

Since when is the pick and roll not team basketball ?

Crawford was just fine. He came off the bench and gave our team a huge spark with his scoring and even his passing. That's exactly what we want from him.

Also Indiana had a long streak of 100+ scoring games snapped last night against Miami. They can score, it's their defense that sucks.

• Premium Member

thoughts from the Lakers game:

JJ:

He has no idea how to overcome double teams. Hell I actually saw Joe dribble into the double 2-3 times last night. Why Joe thinks he has ball handling skills is well beyond me. Honestly he's one of the worst ball handlers (Josh Smith is still king) on this team.

Marvin:

Happy to see him continue his streak of taking 2nd halves off. And is it me or does Marvin have no controls over his legs? Every time he goes up for a shot off the dribble the play ends with on of legs flaring out then him stumbling.

Crawfowd:

Kinda plays like a less efficient version of Flipper.

Bibby:

If the guy is not scoring, not running plays and is a defensive liability then why is he even dressed?

-Sorry for the negativity

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I don't know how long woody can start Bibby over Crawford . Crawford is more productive than Bibby and having him come off the bench cuts into JT0's PT heavily.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

ATL vs Sac:

Playing Teague and Crawford at the same time makes no sense. I was happy to see Woody figure this out quickly and pull Teague.

• 2 weeks later...