• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game ball goes to RICK SUND

Brotha2ThaNite

I'm really liking Crawford. I didn't know what to think when we got him because his career stats weren't much better than Flip's season last year, but he's proved himself so far.

I was a bit nervous, although excited, when we got Crawford and had high hopes for him but I haven't ever watched him on a game to game basis so I've never seen some of the things he can do with passing and damn when he is on there isn't anyone that can stop him. I pray that he's not the replacement for JJ next season but rather the compliment to him like we're seeing this year where they're a deadly combo on the court at the same time.

Now with Sund I was not happy with him being our GM at all at the time but he quickly changed my mind last year and really proved that he's a terrific GM with his moves this off-season. He'll have my undying support if he can get JJ locked up long term.

Big hits, big misses for Sund. I'm liking Crawford, still prefer my boy Flip. Craw is more talented and spontaneous, Flip more forceful and controlled. As long as Craw shoots 48% and doesn't travel, I'm rocking with him. Marvin is getting paid like a General Motors CEO who spends 8 months on vacation. Get him out while some teams still feel he can be an asset to them. He simply doesn't fit in here. I could take or leave Joe, rather leave him. Had questions as to whether Bibby would justify his re-up. He has.

Let's go Hawks.

I was a bit nervous, although excited, when we got Crawford and had high hopes for him but I haven't ever watched him on a game to game basis so I've never seen some of the things he can do with passing and damn when he is on there isn't anyone that can stop him. I pray that he's not the replacement for JJ next season but rather the compliment to him like we're seeing this year where they're a deadly combo on the court at the same time.

Now with Sund I was not happy with him being our GM at all at the time but he quickly changed my mind last year and really proved that he's a terrific GM with his moves this off-season. He'll have my undying support if he can get JJ locked up long term.

Same here. I was not happy with him. I didn't know too much about Craw either. I knew he could shoot but I didn't know if he was someone who just like throwing it up on every play. lol

One thing I MOS DEFdidn't know about Craw is the MAD HANDLE SKILLS. His crossover is SCARY GOOD! :shock11:

Big hits, big misses for Sund. I'm liking Crawford, still prefer my boy Flip. Craw is more talented and spontaneous, Flip more forceful and controlled. As long as Craw shoots 48% and doesn't travel, I'm rocking with him. Marvin is getting paid like a General Motors CEO who spends 8 months on vacation. Get him out while some teams still feel he can be an asset to them. He simply doesn't fit in here. I could take or leave Joe, rather leave him. Had questions as to whether Bibby would justify his re-up. He has.

Let's go Hawks.

I'm praying that this is just a slump that he is going through. We need his defense. He really did a good job on Melo in the Denver game.

• Premium Member

Same here. I was not happy with him. I didn't know too much about Craw either. I knew he could shoot but I didn't know if he was someone who just like throwing it up on every play. lol

One thing I MOS DEFdidn't know about Craw is the MAD HANDLE SKILLS. His crossover is SCARY GOOD! :shock11:

The dude has some of the most impressive raw basketball skills have ever seen. If Lebron had Craws skills he would average 70 points a game.

This is what J Craw is, the thing is the way we play benefits players like Craw and Flip a lot more effective. Especially off the bench.

I'm liking Crawford, still prefer my boy Flip.

???????WHAT??????? If you would like flip to stil be on the team thats one thing but PREFERING HIM OVER CRAW thats really pushing it.