• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Didn't work out, did it!

Gray Mule

:write a letter:

Lets see. We will set the Atlanta Hawks schedule so that they will drop several games early in the

season, then give them a long break so that they will set home and fret because of their poor record.

That will ruin their entire season.

Dang it! That didn't work out at all. Those rascals won a lot of games we weren't expecting. They

ended up being the top team in the league. Then, here is that break in the schedule. Instead of

fretting because of their poor record, there they sit, atop everyone and just watching the others as

they try to match their record.

Dang! Dang! Dang! Our schedule making wasn't supposed to work out this way.

:help wanted3:

Lets see. We will set the Atlanta Hawks schedule so that they will drop several games early in the

season, then give them a long break so that they will set home and fret because of their poor record.

Dang it! That didn't work out at all. Those rascals won a lot of games we weren't expecting. They

ended up being the top team in the league. Then, here is that break in the schedule. Instead of

fretting because of their poor record, there they sit, atop everyone and just watching the others as

haha nicely done!

David Stern and the rest of the NBA failed!.. The Hawks are on top..not the Celtics or Cavs!!

Yeah I agree GM. They tried to take us out early with that schedule. Me personally, I was hoping that we'd finish with a 10 - 7 . . 11 - 6 record to end the month. Now, we have a legit shot to be 13 - 4 going into December.

But yeah I agree that Stern tried to take us out. November was meant to wound us severely, and January was meant to finish us off. In January, we have:

- 3 games vs Boston ( something I've never seen an NBA team do . . play somebody 3 times in a month )

- 2 games vs Orlando

- and we also play Phoenix and San Antonio.

But this is what we were potentially going up against in November. I'll post the description, plus what our record is/was vs those teams so far, in that description. Check out our October/November schedule, which consists of 17 games:

- we play 12 games out of 17 against 2008 playoff teams ( 10 teams, including Portland, who we played twice . .. and the next 3 games are against teams that made 2008 playoffs ) . . . RECORD: 7 - 2

- 9 road games . . . RECORD: 4 - 3

- play arguably the top 3 teams in the league ( ORL, LAL, BOS ) . . . RECORD: 1 - 1

- play 5 "back to back" games ( Orlando tomorrow night and Philly Friday night is the last back to back ). . . RECORD: 6 - 2

- play in 2 consecutive back to back games in a 5 day stretch ( yeah . . 4 games in 5 days ), in which were made to travel all the way cross country to start the 1st game of the 2nd back to back ( @ POR, @ SAC . . fly to east on day off . . @ CHA, DEN ( home ) . . .RECORD: 3 - 1

They tried to get us forreal.

GOOD JOB HAWKS!!

Edited by northcyde

yeah and since the Cavs & Boston arent there, its time for plan B Mr. Stern... the NBA is probably gonna try to push JJ & Smoove into the limelight if we keep winning

Yeah I agree GM. They tried to take us out early with that schedule. Me personally, I was hoping that we'd finish with a 10 - 7 . . 11 - 6 record to end the month. Now, we have a legit shot to be 13 - 4 going into December.

But yeah I agree that Stern tried to take us out. November was meant to wound us severely, and January was meant to finish us off. In January, we have:

- 3 games vs Boston ( something I've never seen an NBA team do . . play somebody 3 times in a month )

- 2 games vs Orlando

- and we also play Phoenix and San Antonio.

That's pretty damn absurd.

Hey gray mule, does this mean JJ and Josh will be getting the puppet commercials this year instead of Bron and Kobe? lol