Only one that showed up tonite was JJ

JackB1

40% shooting!!! WTF?

Joe was the only Hawk that shot anywhere near 50%. What the heck happened to us in the 2nd half?

Van Gundy made adjustments and we had no answer. Horf was invisible, so was Marvin. Crawford

was off and he has been off the past 3 games. Bibby started hot but quickly cooled off. Josh was taking

too many jumpers. It seemed like we had no discipline or focus tonite and also Joe was pressing a

little too much. Many of his makes were tough shots.

I think the layoff hurt us. Lets hope we bounce back. Orlando sure made a statement tonite to show us

we are still not as good as them.

Is there any reason to donate your life to watching this team??? i mean really..we are all wasting our time.

This team can not win a championship. Horford is to small to contend with the likes of Howard. Joe Johnson dribbles way to much and bogs down the offense. Josh Smith has NO GAME outside of 6 feet. Plus he can't make free throws. Bibby and Crawford are laiblities on defense. Do i even need to mention anything about Marvin "BUST with a capital B" Williams? We are a middle of the road eastern conference team that is capable of losing to any team in the NBA and not capable of beating the elites: Orlando and Cleveland. In other words we are treading water. Why waste your time because we are out of here in the second round again this year and possibly the first. I mean...I'm just sick of watching this pure D $hit. Thats what this team was in the second half. Horse F****N $hit!! They make me want to vomit.

Is there any reason to donate your life to watching this team??? i mean really..we are all wasting our time.

This team can not win a championship. Horford is to small to contend with the likes of Howard. Joe Johnson dribbles way to much and bogs down the offense. Josh Smith has NO GAME outside of 6 feet. Plus he can't make free throws. Bibby and Crawford are laiblities on defense. Do i even need to mention anything about Marvin "BUST with a capital B" Williams? We are a middle of the road eastern conference team that is capable of losing to any team in the NBA and not capable of beating the elites: Orlando and Cleveland. In other words we are treading water. Why waste your time because we are out of here in the second round again this year and possibly the first. I mean...I'm just sick of watching this pure D $hit. Thats what this team was in the second half. Horse F****N $hit!! They make me want to vomit.

Ok Mike Woodson, we know thats you! Lowering expectations ftw?

40% shooting!!! WTF?

Joe was the only Hawk that shot anywhere near 50%. What the heck happened to us in the 2nd half?

Van Gundy made adjustments and we had no answer. Horf was invisible, so was Marvin. Crawford

was off and he has been off the past 3 games. Bibby started hot but quickly cooled off. Josh was taking

too many jumpers. It seemed like we had no discipline or focus tonite and also Joe was pressing a

I think the layoff hurt us. Lets hope we bounce back. Orlando sure made a statement tonite to show us

[/quote

You forgot to ask where Smoove was.

40% shooting!!! WTF?

This team is regressing back to previous Hawk teams. That's what I told you after the Houston game. The great start is just smoke and mirrors.

It all came down to what Kenny Smith talked about at halftime. In the first half, he was like, who is this team? It ain't the Hawks. They were sharply passing the ball around the court and taking the open shots. In the second half, no one was moving with out the ball and they all stood around and watched Joe go 1 on 4.

Oh yeah, and I'm not sure we can ever get crack the top three in the east with Marvin Williams as a starter. Someone who comes to play about 4-6 games a year. He steps up and says give me the ball when we're down by 14 with 1:26 to play. The rest of the game he was hiding saying "Don't pass me the ball!"

Oh yeah, and I'm not sure we can ever get crack the top three in the east with Marvin Williams as a starter. Someone who comes to play about 4-6 games a year. He steps up and says give me the ball when we're down by 14 with 1:26 to play. The rest of the game he was hiding saying "Don't pass me the ball!"

That's the best you're going to get from that bust.

It all came down to what Kenny Smith talked about at halftime. In the first half, he was like, who is this team? It ain't the Hawks. They were sharply passing the ball around the court and taking the open shots. In the second half, no one was moving with out the ball and they all stood around and watched Joe go 1 on 4.

1st half ball moved around, into, and out of the perimeter. Started off the 2nd half like our objective was to get JJ off to a quick start; and we never got out of the one on one mode after that. No matter who had the ball in his hands.

I love JJ's game but he REALLY does not need to dribble, dribble, and shoot each time he has the ball early in the shot clock. And if Woody told him to do it to start off; that is fine, but after the 1st two or three possesions give it up. The other thing is in the 1st half Orlando double teamed JJ early and often. They backed off that strategy in the 2nd half; and ISO JJ flourished for better or worse.

More passes than dribbles in the 1st half as Kenny said; completely opposite to start the second half. I just dont get it but as I have said before; when our offense is reduced to ISOs and jumpers we better be shooting well or crap like this second half will continue to make it impossible for us to stay in certain games all year long...