• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Best 1st half by the bench all year

TheNorthCydeRises

They did it on both ends of the floor. And you have to love how Evans and Teague came right into the game, and immeadiately started to make plays and shots. That's what the other bench players outside of Crawford have to do . . . immeadiately come in the game and start affecting it.

LOL . . . as of right now, Teague has created 12 points ( 2 pts of his own and 10 pts from assists ) . . and Mo is perfect from the field 5 - 5 ( 3 - 3 3FG ) for 13 points.

Gotta love how they put the foot on the pedal to start that 2nd qtr. Let's hope for a repear performance in the 4th.

Edited by northcyde

They did it on both ends of the floor. And you have to love how Evans and Teague came right into the game, and immeadiately started to make plays and shots. That's what the other bench players outside of Crawford have to do . . . immeadiately come in the game and start affecting it.

LOL . . . as of right now, Teague has created 12 points ( 2 pts of his own and 10 pts from assists ) . . and Mo is perfect from the field 5 - 5 ( 3 - 3 3FG ) for 13 points.

Gotta love how they put the foot on the pedal to start that 2nd qtr. Let's hope for a repear performance in the 4th.

Nice to see them playing so well on the road. Woody's goal of 50% or better on the road for the year is looking more and more likely.

Yeah, the bench has definitely been the highlight of these last two games. Against two horrible teams, but I still like the way they're playing together. Teague is making an impact and really earning his minutes now. If he can turn into (and is allowed to be) a consistent contributor for us our team is just going to be that much better. I'd like to see him get more minutes with JJ, Smith, and Horford.

With Woody in charge I think Teague's minutes will vary by opponent. I can't blame him much for that. He does seem to be adapting to the options he has though. A couple years ago this would have been the type of game we would have had a 7-man rotation and JJ would have played 44 minutes.

Honestly, the evidence is starting to build that we are a pretty darn good team. We beat Toronto bad - then they win 3 in a row or so (albeit against 2nd tier teams), then we smoke their butts at their place and bring out the boo birds. I especially liked seeing Horford outlet passing off the defensive boards. We are still a perimeter oriented team on offense but we have a bunch of shooters now...and we can run when the opportunity is there.

Another key thing is we are causing turnovers. Toronto was shooting 57% at halftime yet we were still ahead due to our getting turnovers and fast breaks and Mo's shooting. GO HAWKS!!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Good teams are only as good as their bench. With a good bench, starters have to play well

or they become part of that bench! Then, with a good bench, the starters get their rest and

can come in and really finish a game if it's close.

Otherwise, they get to sit and watch, rest, have -0- chance of injuries and be ready for that

next game.

Gotta love our 2nd five. Makes everything so much easier for the starting five. They come on

the court and expand a lead.

Bobcats have our number, but we have the Toronto team's number, so I guess it all evens out.

GO HAWKS!!!

:line dance: