• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks VS Bulls

gsuteke

I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about how the Hawks may lose this game tonight on the Road.

Smoove and Joe were flat out AWESOME last night.

Smoove was an absolute beast on Defense. Joe was tracking for a triple double.

I'd be worried about Rose but Bibby will get his back on the break dishing the ball to Smoove, Marvin, and Horf on breaks.

I look for Hoford to have a huge game against the Bulls. Noah is playing well but Al should man handle him.

If we win the game by more than 15, I won't say another negative thing about Woody until Playof..ehh.. January..

Hawks by 9 is my guess. I don't think we can lose, but we might have a big head going into this game..but then again, the Bulls are god awful..

If we win the game by more than 15, I won't say another negative thing about Woody until Playof..ehh.. January..

Hawks by 9 is my guess. I don't think we can lose, but we might have a big head going into this game..but then again, the Bulls are god awful..

I'll take a one point win tonight - a win on the road in the NBA is always a big win.

Marvin really needs to be traded.

Marvin should be playing in the post or at the very least driving the basketball. That 3 ball of his isn't falling.

Hell his 1st 3 ball was an airball for christ's sake!

I agree hopefully Sund will find a partner like we did with Sacramento and Golden State to sign and trade Marvin for a better player.

We just don't use Marvin correctly IMO

BTW people that post here know I'm not a Marvin hater. He's a decent offensive player (at this point but he could be more IMO) and a very good defender.

We just may get lucky and find another team looking to dump some salary.

Marvin should be playing in the post or at the very least driving the basketball. That 3 ball of his isn't falling.

Hell his 1st 3 ball was an airball for christ's sake!

I agree hopefully Sund will find a partner like we did with Sacramento and Golden State to sign and trade Marvin for a better player.

We just don't use Marvin correctly IMO

BTW people that post here know I'm not a Marvin hater. He's a decent offensive player (at this point but he could be more IMO) and a very good defender.

We just may get lucky and find another team looking to dump some salary.

I agree he is not used correctly; but the player you replace him with better be able to rebound. Bad team out rebounding us once again...

How in the hell do you lose against the bulls? There are no excuses for the hawks losing to a team like this. I don't care if they are on the road. They have to beat teams like this. I am very upset right now.

lol, I sound stupid..

I will not make the mistake of overrating these pretenders again.

Here we go with this garbage again, didn't Boston just lose at HOME to a horrible Philly team? But bc of this loss we're pretenders, u guys r ridiculous

What the hell is J.Smith doing tonight? Shooting up jumpers after jumpers; the one that really hurt was the one he jack up in OT with 2 minutes to go all tied up. Is his elbow alright...what's the deal ? He did have a tough night being in foul trouble and all, but taking out the frustration by forcing up shots isn't going to cut it.

• Like 1

Here we go with this garbage again, didn't Boston just lose at HOME to a horrible Philly team? But bc of this loss we're pretenders, u guys r ridiculous

Well, they've won a championship... This team just barely got out of the first round last year. This team has A LOT more to prove than Boston does. The Hawks didn't lose tonight because they didn't play with effort. They lost because this isn't a good road team. THis team is the Utah Jazz of the east coast.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Well, they've won a championship... This team just barely got out of the first round last year. This team has A LOT more to prove than Boston does. The Hawks didn't lose tonight because they didn't play with effort. They lost because this isn't a good road team. THis team is the Utah Jazz of the east coast.

82 games. stop complaining.

What? We lost bc damn near everybody had a bad shooting night but jj, woody kept craw out at the end and let Marvin stay in who was having a terrible game, n smoove had a bad game. You know those things happen in an 82 game season. Boston got put out in the same round we did last year n the Guy they added that was supposed to fix that is playing like crap so far this year. Not to mention we beat them on their floor this year or does that not count bc they didn't start REALLY playing til the week after that? This is not the same championship Boston team n we're not the same old hawks either, stop living in the past.

What? We lost bc damn near everybody had a bad shooting night but jj, woody kept craw out at the end and let Marvin stay in who was having a terrible game, n smoove had a bad game. You know those things happen in an 82 game season. Boston got put out in the same round we did last year n the Guy they added that was supposed to fix that is playing like crap so far this year. Not to mention we beat them on their floor this year or does that not count bc they didn't start REALLY playing til the week after that? This is not the same championship Boston team n we're not the same old hawks either, stop living in the past.

Blowing games on the road is what the Hawks of the past did and that's the same thing the team is doing now. Losses to Detroit, Chicago and a 25 point loss to the Bobcats. Boston didn't have KG last year.

Blowing games on the road is what the Hawks of the past did and that's the same thing the team is doing now. Losses to Detroit, Chicago and a 25 point loss to the Bobcats. Boston didn't have KG last year.

If

you were sitting on the beach .... 85 degrees and not much wind sipping an alcoholic beverage........ would you sprain your neck looking around for a rain storm?

Just a question.