• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nice game by our Bigs tonight

gsuteke

If there is a weakness it's our Bigs. The Hawks simply don't have a tall front line.

However they did quite well tonight all things considered. Sure they were in foul trouble but they fought through it.

Jefferson and Love are some serious talent down low. The Hawks held their own.

A road win is a road win my friends.

I was checking the boxscore n saw that Randolph fouled out in 10 mins, how in the heck did that happen? I didn't even know that was possible

I was checking the boxscore n saw that Randolph fouled out in 10 mins, how in the heck did that happen? I didn't even know that was possible

there were alot of fouls called but for the most part they Hawks deserved them. They were playing aggresively and it showed in respect to the amount of turnovers by Twolves.

• Premium Member

Well he didn't miss any shots - zero for zero....did hit a few FTs and make a turnover.

While I was glad to see RandMo get minutes with the first unit, I was concerned with his level of defensive intensity. Most of us probably learned when we were young that the best way to get playing time was to play good defense. He got several 'ticky tack' fouls while setting moving screens, which seems to be a problem he has had. Hopefully he will look at film and realize what he is doing wrong to correct that.

If he wants to be a valued member of the rotation, RandMo has got to take advantage of situations like this....

While I was glad to see RandMo get minutes with the first unit, I was concerned with his level of defensive intensity. Most of us probably learned when we were young that the best way to get playing time was to play good defense. He got several 'ticky tack' fouls while setting moving screens, which seems to be a problem he has had. Hopefully he will look at film and realize what he is doing wrong to correct that.

If he wants to be a valued member of the rotation, RandMo has got to take advantage of situations like this....

Randolph Morris is still a terrible defender and rebounder despite losing all that weight.