• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Smith Update?

frankthetank966

"Dec. 22 - 11:47 pm et

Coach Mike Woodson said Tuesday that he hopes that injured Joe Smith (thumb) can return sometime after Christmas.

His return should not impact fantasy leagues, other than to steal a few minutes here and there from the Hawks' frontcourt."

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=nBa&id=350

...so I'm guessing soon. Hopefully as soon as the Cavaliers games. We really need him for the back-to-back one.

Edited by Libid21

"Dec. 22 - 11:47 pm et

Coach Mike Woodson said Tuesday that he hopes that injured Joe Smith (thumb) can return sometime after Christmas.

His return should not impact fantasy leagues, other than to steal a few minutes here and there from the Hawks' frontcourt."

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=nBa&id=350

...so I'm guessing soon. Hopefully as soon as the Cavaliers games. We really need him for the back-to-back one.

Yea and Zaza has been playing iffy lately. We need him back. Esp. for the Cavs b/c he will bring the noise!

Joe Smith has done fine for us so far

suck it, Hots!

Go Hawks!

What's he done besides keep the bench warm?

Suck it? What are you, 12?

There is a reason nobody else wanted Joe Smith at this point in his career. He works as an assistant coach, but I don't think he can make a difference on the court at this point. It's not like he can help against Shaq or anything.

Edited by Hotlanta1981
  • Like 1

This is great news. Hopefully he can prove to Cleveland why he wanted to sign with the hawks instead of them.

Joe Smith is a member of the "ALL WASHED UP" team. Just like Bibby. Marvin is a member of the "NEVER WAS" team. JJ will be gone after this year. Keep Teague, Horford and Smith and the hell with everyone else. Build the team around those 3 and you might have something.

Edited by PatheticATLfan