• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Counting down to the Celtics

Hawksquawk

• Squawkers

What’s up, folks-

Not that it’s a long wait, but I am ready for the Boston game to get here, and I imagine the players are even more so. It was, obviously, all the talk in the locker room. I’ll give you some stuff from interviews and some links.

Al Horford comparing Boston with Cleveland and Orlando.

“That team, they’re just solid every night. I feel like Cleveland and Orlando can have their slippage like we’ve had, but for some reason, Boston, they have a good coach and veteran palyers and they’re just so consistent every night that you know what you’re going to get out of all of them.”

Joe Johnson on what it will take to beat the Celtics.

“I think we have to do what’s worked for us. We have to use our athletic ability. That’s got to be our strength, getting stops and getting out and getting easy fast-break points.”

Jamal Crawford on Boston:

“Their strength is their chemistry. They always cover for each other on defense. Always. It’s almost like playing against a college team …

View the full article

I can't wait !

Sheed and Pierce are 2 of the players I dislike the most in the NBA...............though Ray Allen is an all time favorite.

Hopefully our boys come out on fire and give the home crowd a fun night and a WIN ! This a huge game to keep their confidence up. Next 2 games, are on the road, against Orlando and Boston again on Monday. The Hawks don't need to be hanging their heads going in to those 2 tough road games. You know what they say............the biggest game of the year is ALWAYSE the next game but this one tonight is about as big as you can get for a mideason game in January.

Hawks just need to be aggressive and in an attack-mode, push the ball against Celtics at every opportunity!

I'ts pretty much obvious that C's will try to employ suffocating D and force half-court game, and play their own version of "Grunt-ball" that Frattello's Cavs played during the 80'...

I'ts pretty much obvious that C's will try to employ suffocating D and force half-court game, and play their own version of "Grunt-ball" that Frattello's Cavs played during the 80'...

It don't come easy...y'know it don't come easy...

Let's be aggressive AND smart tonight and get us a win.

GO HAWKS!!

• Premium Member

I don't what was worse tonight: the refs trying everything possible to give Boston the win or how insanely biased Jon Barry was against Atlanta. I just wanted to grab a mic and ask him was it true he was both waived and traded by Atlanta. He is so bitter about the Hawks someone on ESPN should call him out on it.