• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My request to Rick Sund before the trade dealine..

MVP23

..Please get Joe Johnson off of this team. We simply can not win a Championship with him. Every 4th Quarter Julius Peppers goes into 'Hero mode' and doesn't even try to pass. Kobe passes, Lebron passes...Joe shoots, and 80% of the time he clanks...Trade him for Gerald Wallace, Flip Murray, Shannon Brown, Big Baby Davis.. I really don't care. Even when he gets (a rarity) its the worse possible show he can be taking. I think he still thinks its 2006 or something. Our Problem this year is not Mike Woodson, its not Josh Smith, its not Marvin Williams...its Joe Johnson. He is a cancer, and is slowly killing us...doesn't he know its his contract year??

We trade him and we lose in the first round...why, because we'll be the 8th seed facing Cleveland.

Like it or not, it's either Joe or mediocrity. I'll take Joe everyday of the week if it means my team has a 'chance.'

For the last time WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO REPLACE JOE. It is what it is, but he's the best we'll get and I'm fine with that.

If you wanna blame someone, blame woody for not emphasizing the 'pass'

Joe Johnson is a cancer? Wow, really ... "know we know"

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :laughing5: :lol6:

Joe Johnson is a cancer? Wow, really ... "now we know"

LOL - really Dolf...we have a nice starting five plus a nice shooter at #6. The rest of the guys aren't bad either. We are simply missing two things. #1 - a coach who can put together an offensive scheme that works...and #2 - a SF who contributes (more).

Let's take the name Marvin (and the #2 pick) out of the equasion. A small forward needs to be an athletic player who can (not only) hit shots to a reasonable degree, but who can drive and force the issue. The SF is usually the wizard of the baseline.

Edited by DJlaysitup

• Premium Member

I'll always be a Joe fan

Do you actually think you're fooling anyone with that? Most of your posts bash him, and you occasionally drop in an "I love Joe" because apparently you think other people will be stupid enough to believe you and therefore give credence to your player-hating.

Sorry. We aren't that dumb.

Edited by niremetal
  • Like 1

This topic is ridiculous. We need Joe. He is our best player and without him we would be a .500 team. I hope we resign him otherwise we are in trouble. I don't know what the hell people are thinking when they diss Joe. Unbelievable. :brick wall:

Regardless of how you feel about him, no team is going to offer anything worthwhile for him. In a season where there is plenty of talent and of expiring contracts out there being offered, no team is going to offer anything close to equal value in a trade.