• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mario signed for remainder of year

niremetal

• Premium Member

Hey, fine by me. We need an extra swingman in case one of JJ/Craw/Marvin/Mo gets hurt, and Mario always brings the hustle. And, most importantly, he's a bench player who Woody will actually play on occasion, which is more than could be said for anyone else we could sign for that 13th roster spot.

• Premium Member

Sure seems like we could benefit from some offensive firepower off the bench beyond Jamal.

What are you talking about. You heard Woody. We score enough points. Why should we give a s*** about the offense?

• Premium Member

Who is he replacing? Morris? If so thats kind of annoying. Morris has been playing much better this year.

He's "replacing" Othello Hunter on the roster. My guess is that RandMo will be the inactive 13th man most nights unless someone gets hurt, though.

Mario signing means nothing. Nothing more than a seat taker.

I disagree. He comes in for 2-3 mins a night to give Joe, Jamal or Bibby a breather and plays SG. You will find woody using him like this at the end of periods when the opposing team is on offense. He doesn't bring much to the table offensively but he is top 5 on the team in defense. Plus we need another guard. All our guards are scores first, we need a defender first.