• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Big Ben Recklessberger: Mo Ladies, Mo Problems

• Moderators

(aside: ESPN needs to just go ahead and move to Georgia, seriously...)

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been accused of sexual assault by a young woman in Georgia, TMZ has learned.

The alleged incident occurred early this morning at Capital City -- a club in Milledgeville, Georgia.

According to law enforcement sources, the alleged victim -- who has already been interviewed by police -- was treated at a local hospital and released.

We're told in addition to the alleged victim, witnesses are being interviewed -- and one law enforcement source says they will attempt to interview Roethlisberger.

In addition to the Milledgeville Police Dept, we've learned the Georgia Bureau of Investigations is also investigating.

UPDATE: We're told Ben Roethlisberger has already been interviewed by police. We're also told no formal charges have been filed at this point.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/05/ben-roethlisberger-accused-of-sexual-assault/#ixzz0hL0LnAag

~lw3

What was Big Ben doing in little ole' Milledgeville ?

I hear he has home in Reynolds Plantation on Lake Oconee but that is a pretty good drive to Milledgeville. He must have been pretty desperate that night to go "hunting" in a little college town.

What was Big Ben doing in little ole' Milledgeville ?

I hear he has home in Reynolds Plantation on Lake Oconee but that is a pretty good drive to Milledgeville. He must have been pretty desperate that night to go "hunting" in a little college town.

It's like a 30 min. drive. Given that there's no traffic it's like traveling 10 miles in a big city.

Actually, my friends sister friend was with him and the girls up in Milledgeville, and she said Big Ben was the nicest guy, and she was with him the whole night, and he didn't do such a thing. She said she told the police and such, but still looking into it. He's innocent. :D

• Moderators

Actually, my friends sister friend was with him and the girls up in Milledgeville, and she said Big Ben was the nicest guy, and she was with him the whole night, and he didn't do such a thing. She said she told the police and such, but still looking into it. He's innocent. :D

Judging by your interests and the smilie, I am guessing your friend's sister can also provide an airtight alibi for OJ? ;)

I don't know whether Ben did anything illegal here but he sure does come off like an entitled prick from the eye witness accounts of other women who were there that night.