• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Johnson to Knicks

DeacKillsaDevil

For some reason people freak out over losing a player that has never helped a team win a championship. A team wins a championship every year without Joe Johnson. Every single year in the NBA it happens. Just like with Michael Vick. The same thing was said. We can never win without Vick although a team won the SB every year throughout the history of the NFL without Michael Vick. 3 years later the Falcons have back to back winning seasons for the 1st time in history.

We'll be fine without Joe. Hell look at the bright side, we haven't won anything with him.

• Like 1

Well, i've said it since the beginning of the season, JJ will be a knick. Not a problem for me honestly. Id rather start Crawford at the 2 guard, yeah, I said it. I have more confidence in Craw taking the big time shot, in Iso situations, hell, just about every category other than defense. Go ahead and let the knicks throw massive bucks at him, it still won't change the way he plays. To me JJ is anti-clutch, shows no emotion, and at the end of the day, is NOT your franchise player.

Sund will sort through things, this I have confidence in. Our team will be just fine next season.

Edited by HAWKSFAN89

For some reason people freak out over losing a player that has never helped a team win a championship. A team wins a championship every year without Joe Johnson. Every single year in the NBA it happens. Just like with Michael Vick. The same thing was said. We can never win without Vick although a team won the SB every year throughout the history of the NFL without Michael Vick. 3 years later the Falcons have back to back winning seasons for the 1st time in history.

We'll be fine without Joe. Hell look at the bright side, we haven't won anything with him.

I know your not JJ biggest fan, but I co-sign this 100%.