• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith's dunk on Ratliff

pimp

let me say it again, shaq didn't block shots that often. and great dunks by josh. for dunk like that, the more the better.

Dude ... Shaq is 7th all-time in NBA history in blocks with 2,690 and 2.3 bpg for his career....

our former centers, theo ratliff and mutombo has/had a better bpg than shaq, even josh smith has a 2.3bpg.....

Those guys block a lot of shots , like Shaq does

The first 10 years of his career he avg 2.8 bpg.

2.8 would be #1 in the Nba this year. If that's not alot of blocks, then i guess no one is blocking shots these days.

Shaq blocked his fair share of shots, but not nearly enough for his size. I was thinking more along the lines of a hard foul, because I've never seen anyone under 7 feet dunk on him. Many smaller guys have tried without getting their shot blocked, but still got nowhere near the basket and absorbed an impact that they never want to feel again.

Edited by benhillboy

That is one of those...."Oh crap, Im to late" moments..lol

Classic case of getting caught 'in between'. Either you let him dunk or you go up guns blazing and hope to get a piece of it. By doing neither, Theo gets curled up in the fetal position for all to see on YouTube.

You don't think that play is being replayed in the Bobcats' hotel rooms (over and over and over...) on NBATV? If I was going to get embarrassed like that, I'd rather just give up the dunk....