• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 7 of the NBA Finals, on the road, down 1, 1.4 seconds left.

MVP23

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Joe Johnson takes the last shot. I'm sure Jamal would be in the discussion as an outlet or second option, but with 1.4 that option is pretty much non-existent. Give it to JJ...If we ever made it to the Finals, Game 7, JJ would probably be the main reason we did...

All I know is if Joe take the shot, we lose.

I would rather see in this order:

Jamal

Bibby

Al

Marvin

then Joe.

He is just bad at the last shot. He will wait until he is triple teamed and then force up an unnatural shot.

I voted for JJ . . . but the guy who said to toss a lob to the rim may be right. With that little time left, unless he was dribbling the clock down, you're not going to get a quality shot unless a hell of a screen is set to free the shooter. That's pretty much a catch and heave with that amount of time left.

So the better play may be to use JJ and Crawford as decoys, and throw it at the rim for Smoove.

Otherwise, you let the captain of the team take that shot. The guy who enabled us to be in this position in the first place. That shot is probably going to be a catch and fadeaway or moving . . . so give it to the dude who is big enough to shoot that difficulty of a shot with 2 or more people in his face.

I wouldnt mind if Joe Johnson, Crawford or Bibby took the shot but Crawford usually needs a few dribbles to get a good shot of and with that amount of time there wouldnt be any time for that. So it comes down to Joe Johnson and Bibby and I think Bibby gets his shot of faster than Joe Johnson so Im going with him. But we all know Woody would draw up the play for Joe Johnson anyway and im not mad at that either..he's the man

Edited by TruJerz

Mark Price lobs one to Nique who slams it down for the win.

But seriously... I wouldn't mind a lob to Josh or Al for the win. No need to take a 3 in this situation.

the thing with that is, Hawks hardly ever run that play so it might not be the time to try it. I would run Bibby or Joe Johnson off a screen for the catch and shoot..and if there was more time I would probably give it to Crawford to create of the dribble