• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'd rather lose to Cleveland than to Orlando

jerrywest

Wow...

This is a bad thread! Just stop, just stop! :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

I agree but only because it's too early for this kind of analysis. There are 11 games left in the regular season. There could be shifting between now and then. There can be and most always are injuries in the last 10 games that change the playoff landscape. I'd say start these threads with about 1 or 2 games left to go.

Everyone keeps says how we would match against the other top 3 teams in the East. Quite simply, there is a bad matchup for every east elite looming. Orlando doesn't want to face Miami or Charlotte. Cleveland doesn't want to to face Boston, Milwaukee or Charlotte (lost 3 times to the Bobcats this year). Boston wants no part of Atlanta and hasn't played any of the top 3 well. Milwaukee will give Boston fits in the playoffs. Atlanta may be the only team that doesn't care. We consistently play down and up to our competition. But if we could choose, I think we'd take Miami.

• Premium Member

no, never. dwight is a likable person.

Orlando all day.

my dislike for Bron is unmeasurable.

If we lose to Orlando it will be because they outplay us, out shoot us and we cant match up with Howard. If Clevland beats us it will be because Lebron will be able to foul us at will and not get called, travel and get to the line all night if one Hawk player comes within a foot of him. Im not saying Clevland isnt a better team but we will not have anything close to a fair chance. Besides I cannot stomach another game being delayed for dancing, eyeballing 3 gestures and birthday cake, hats and parties.

Edited by NJHAWK

• Premium Member

Barring some sort of miracle (Jamal and Joe both going f***ing bananas the entire series) we are doomed if we run into Orlando in the playoffs. If last game proved anything it's that even at their absolute worst we still barely have what it takes to win a game against Orlando. I mean, last game we were playing at home with a crazy sold out crowd and we held them underr 40% shooting, and we still needed a last second miracle to pull it out. Any objective individual would tell you that the odds are stacked against us mightily.

We have played Cleveland real tough during the regular season the last two years. Last year's playoffs were ugly but you cannot ignore the fact that we were severely banged up in that series. Joe was playing hurt and both Horford and Marvin were practically injured throughout. This year we are a much better team and we have also been one of the healthiest. I'm not saying we should beat Cleveland but I feel damn good about the odds of us making a legit series out of it, similar to our Boston series of two years ago.

Edited by Atlantaholic

I'd rather play Orlando....Stern wants Lebron to go all the way, meaning a bunch of bs calls. We can take the Magic in 6.

Absolutely true. Dwight had 2 fouls in the 1st quarter alone, Lebron hasn't had 2 fouls in a game since the inception of the shot clock era.

I completely disagree. For one reason I can't stand Lebron James! I hate the fact LBJ gets away with so much and reason number 2 I know your going to call me crazy but I say we have a better chance at beating orlando than the cavs!!!!.........yeah I know most of are going to bash me on this but truthfully LBJ gets away with too much for us to beat him weather we get close to winning or not you know the REF's wont let us beat him!!!