• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

C'MON WOODY!

Brotha2ThaNite

Brotha, Teague AINT gettin minutes in the playoffs. If he can barely get them now, what do you think will happen when playoffs start and Woodson shortens his already short rotations?

I'd love to see Teague more, but as long as the game is in question (per Woody's standards of like a margin of say 15 or so points), Teague will barely see the floor.

Edited by TheTruth
  • Like 1

Brotha, Teague AINT gettin minutes in the playoffs. If he can barely get them now, what do you think will happen when playoffs start and Woodson shortens his already short rotations?

I'd love to see Teague more, but as long as the game is in question (per Woody's standards of like a margin of say 15 or so points), Teague will barely see the floor.

Well, can we trade Woody for the best coach in college basketbal,Tom Izzo? :whistling:

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

• Moderators

Well, can we trade Woody for the best coach in college basketbal,Tom Izzo? :whistling:

From back in the day. Curious what Izzo's asking price would be these days...

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1298&dat=20000514&id=TQUzAAAAIBAJ&sjid=zQgGAAAAIBAJ&pg=6661,3486853

~lw3

We are a better team with Teague on the bench. I've never seen anything from him in the NBA that leads me to believe he belongs in the NBA. What a wasted pick.

Seriously? Did you see the game today? He looked pretty good. It's not like he was taking over the game, but he played well. Teague deserves more minutes. Let Bibby rest up for the playoffs.

We are a better team with Teague on the bench. I've never seen anything from him in the NBA that leads me to believe he belongs in the NBA. What a wasted pick.

You need to review your players before declaring that they are a waste. First off how are you going to judge a player who barely gets any minutes. Truthfully you dont know how good Teague really is cause he has been given only one chance to really show what he got but he messed that up from being nervous. It doesn't mean he sucks or is a wasted pick! Kobe wasn't all that good when he entered the NBA. Anyways dont judge the man just yet! it's not his fault Woody isn't a great coach at subing and giving opportunities. however he has given Teague more minutes than he has ever given Acie Law, but Yeah Teague isnt a waste at all.........not now anyways!

You need to review your players before declaring that they are a waste. First off how are you going to judge a player who barely gets any minutes. Truthfully you dont know how good Teague really is cause he has been given only one chance to really show what he got but he messed that up from being nervous. It doesn't mean he sucks or is a wasted pick! Kobe wasn't all that good when he entered the NBA. Anyways dont judge the man just yet! it's not his fault Woody isn't a great coach at subing and giving opportunities. however he has given Teague more minutes than he has ever given Acie Law, but Yeah Teague isnt a waste at all.........not now anyways!

Acie actually got a lot more minutes hs rookie year. he got 15 mpg I think.