• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The playoffs: Too much guesswork.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Welp,

I guess we're all tuning in to the Boston vs. Chi game. And we're hoping that Chicago can pull off the win.

Otherwise, we have to beat Cleveland to stay the third seed.

Chicago should have some motivation, seeing that Toronto have to beat the Knicks... While Chicago has.Boston and Charlotte. If the Bulls lose tonight, it's a strong possibility that they won't be in the playoffs. Amir Johnson is finding himself (and so is Bargnani). I think they will beat the Knicks.

Things about these playoffs that I like.

Our backcourt is playing nice.

We have depth.

I even like what I have seen out of Zaza lately.

Here's my question of the day....

With Milwaukee and Charlotte having another game... What's stopping Charlotte from being the 6th seed?

Welp,

I guess we're all tuning in to the Boston vs. Chi game. And we're hoping that Chicago can pull off the win.

Otherwise, we have to beat Cleveland to stay the third seed.

Chicago should have some motivation, seeing that Toronto have to beat the Knicks... While Chicago has.Boston and Charlotte. If the Bulls lose tonight, it's a strong possibility that they won't be in the playoffs. Amir Johnson is finding himself (and so is Bargnani). I think they will beat the Knicks.

Things about these playoffs that I like.

Our backcourt is playing nice.

We have depth.

I even like what I have seen out of Zaza lately.

Here's my question of the day....

With Milwaukee and Charlotte having another game... What's stopping Charlotte from being the 6th seed?

They split the season series, so i think the next tie-breaker is conference rec. Milw. is 30-21 while Char. is 27-24

• Premium Member

They split the season series, so i think the next tie-breaker is conference rec. Milw. is 30-21 while Char. is 27-24

Yup, exactly.

• Premium Member

Charlotte has been eliminated from the 6th seed. It's down to Miami vs. Milwaukee for that 5th seed. If Miami beats NJ in Florida, they are the 5th seed. Atlanta simply needs to beat Cleveland or have Boston lose.

• Moderators

Who is enough of a conspiracy theorist here to think that a Lakers-Cavs finals is a lock? Lebron hasn't passed Kobe yet. Its the perfect time for a marquee matchup. I don't want to believe they would push things that way but they really are the best teams. It doesn't take much to put them on top.

Hawks-OKC would be a major upset of a finals. We need a thumb/toe healer in the worst way.