• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JJ must take full responsibility for this loss

TheNorthCydeRises

Yeah . . people may want to blame Woody. And yeah, Crawford missed a point blank lay up and shot 4 - 17. And Smoove took his most ill-advised 3 pointer of all time.

BUT THIS LOSS IS ON THE CAPTAIN !!

I'm sorry JJ . . you're my favorite player . . but there is NO WAY IN HELL you can melt down like that. No way.

You've been running ISO for 5 damn years, and I've never seen you make so many bad plays in the 4th quarter . . both offensively and defensively . . than you did tonight.

UN (( bleepin )) ACCEPTABLE man !!

smh . . that was the collaspes of all collaspes. No "we" ish tonight. That was all on you, and Crawford. But mainly YOU.

LOL . . now . . we're going to see how good you REALLY ARE, and how much heart you have. You better completely atone for this debacle. Don't let that performance possibly be your last game in ATL.

REDEEM YOURSELF ON FRIDAY NIGHT !!!

I lay blame on the REAL captain of this team...you know, the one who makes all the coaching decisions. North, I will give you a hint: He looks like Mr. Potato Head.

I do agree with you on Joe though...he gave the game away in the 4th with bone-headed fouls, terrible inbounds pass, and pathetic play.

Yeah . . people may want to blame Woody. And yeah, Crawford missed a point blank lay up and shot 4 - 17. And Smoove took his most ill-advised 3 pointer of all time.

I'm sorry JJ . . you're my favorite player . . but there is NO WAY IN HELL you can melt down like that. No way.

You've been running ISO for 5 damn years, and I've never seen you make so many bad plays in the 4th quarter . . both offensively and defensively . . than you did tonight.

smh . . that was the collaspes of all collaspes. No "we" ish tonight. That was all on you, and Crawford. But mainly YOU.

LOL . . now . . we're going to see how good you REALLY ARE, and how much heart you have. You better completely atone for this debacle. Don't let that performance possibly be your last game in ATL.

It's Woody's fault WAY more than it's JJ's fault. I'm SICK of seeing teams expose this teams poor defensive game planning. I'm sick of seeing the Hawks stick with the same old things no matter what happens. I'm sick of the team never making adjustments. I'm sick of that stupid clueless look on Woody's face. I'm sick of every player on the roster taking one on one shots..... Even guys like Mo Evans who have no business EVER going one on one against his man. It's old and tired.

If JJ backs Woody the fault in him goes WAY UP though.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Don't worry guys....JJ will come out and ball and we will win the next 2 and advance. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Even if that does happen, I don't think we deserve to advance to the next round based on how we played the last three games. #3 team vs #6 team and we cannot seal the deal yet? The Celtics surely didn't have any problems with Miami.

His play has been unnacceptable today.