• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Boston can beat Cleveland.

• Premium Member

Game 1 was Boston's.

One player to blame... Hate to do it but Kendrick Perkins made two big errors down the stretch.'

However, Boston was playing them aggressively and winning.

The refs were absolutely ridiculous that game. They took Rondo out of the game with a terrible offensive foul call and a bad tick tack foul later on. Lebron bumped Pierce every time. Heck, there was a play where the ref actually played defense on Ray Allen, stopping him from shooting a 3.

• Premium Member

The refs were absolutely ridiculous that game. They took Rondo out of the game with a terrible offensive foul call and a bad tick tack foul later on. Lebron bumped Pierce every time. Heck, there was a play where the ref actually played defense on Ray Allen, stopping him from shooting a 3.

Yeah. Rondo's driving the lane was killing the Cavs. I have come to the reality that Lebron doesn't foul. Especially not in the 4th quarter. He would have to decapitate somebody Marvin style before they call a foul on him. I'm going for the Cs simply because I know that we will beat them in the ECF. We got superman on our bench. 2010 is the year of the Hawks.

As I said:

Fouls called on each team by the time the celtics opened a 13 point lead:

6 on celtics

4 on cavs.

After that?

10 on celtics, 0 on cavs.

The cavs haven't been called for a foul in 10 MINUTES!

Cleveland looks very average again tonight as Boston is flat out dominating them. Celtics should of won the 1st game as well and I believe they will hold on tonight unless the refs get going again in the 4th which i'm sure they will in the Cavs favor

I'm no Boston fan...but the foul call differnce in the 4th was horrific, especially the no call on Lebron when he fouled Pierce.

The officiating is so bad that people that 2 months ago absolutely hated the celtics now want them to win.

Reading the realgm forums, you'll see magic fans, heat fans and even laker sfans talking about the officiating and how they want Lebron to lose.

No one has been given so much for doing to little like Lebron has. Jordan only got this sort of treatment after winning a few titles and becoming by far the most popular player in the nba. Meanwhile, even though Lebron is by the far the most promoted player in the league, he has never had the number 1 selling jersey, and his one trip to the finals had just about the lowest tv ratings. They keep trying to make him into the new Jordan, but people see through that.

• Moderators

Soooooooo I hear Mike Brown may become available soon...

~lw3

I'd love to hear the advanced offensive discussions between a Woodson and Brown pairing. If they ended up on the same staff in Philly, I see the conversation going like:

Brown: "Iggy is our best scorer. He scores the most points."

Woodson: "Since he is our best scorer, why would we run a play with an inferior scorer?"

Brown (nodding): "Right. Only a fool would give the ball to a lesser players."

Woodson: "Iso-Iggy"

Brown: "We'll run that all day long. More shots from our best scorer gives us our best chance to win. I mean, your best scorer is your best scoring option, right? Why do anything else? All Iso-Iggy, all the time."

Woodson: "Not just straight iso. Let me introduce you to I-BATTLE."

Brown: "Aren't we getting a bit too complicated in our play calling with I-BATTLE?"

Woodson: "Maybe you're right. That was probably my downfall in Atlanta. Too many options for my team to go through. Let's stick with Iso-Iggy."

Brown: "I am going to label this our 82 games + playoffs playbook. I'd write it in stone and distribute copies to the rest of the league but that seems like a waste of this very fine chunk of granite. Let the other teams figure it out...if they can! Ha, ha!"

Woodson: "No one can figure out a system this complex. We'll be golden all year long. Want to grab a cold one?"

Brown: "Done and done."

• Like 2

• Moderators

The semi-finals have 3 sweeps and now King James on the verge of going out. 3 sweeps? How is that possible. While the west is more balanced it seems like the top 3 teams in the east are better than the top 3 in the west. I guess that's been obvious this season. Jerry Sloan couldn't even pull a game out from the Lakers. Of course I think it was more competitive.

So I heard the Cavs got booed at the end of their 32 point shellacing the other night. Its not just Hawks fans that can't tolerate a lack of competitiveness i guess.

I'd love to hear the advanced offensive discussions between a Woodson and Brown pairing. If they ended up on the same staff in Philly, I see the conversation going like:

Brown: "Iggy is our best scorer. He scores the most points."

Woodson: "Since he is our best scorer, why would we run a play with an inferior scorer?"

Brown (nodding): "Right. Only a fool would give the ball to a lesser players."

Woodson: "Iso-Iggy"

Brown: "We'll run that all day long. More shots from our best scorer gives us our best chance to win. I mean, your best scorer is your best scoring option, right? Why do anything else? All Iso-Iggy, all the time."

Woodson: "Not just straight iso. Let me introduce you to I-BATTLE."

Brown: "Aren't we getting a bit too complicated in our play calling with I-BATTLE?"

Woodson: "Maybe you're right. That was probably my downfall in Atlanta. Too many options for my team to go through. Let's stick with Iso-Iggy."

Brown: "I am going to label this our 82 games + playoffs playbook. I'd write it in stone and distribute copies to the rest of the league but that seems like a waste of this very fine chunk of granite. Let the other teams figure it out...if they can! Ha, ha!"

Woodson: "No one can figure out a system this complex. We'll be golden all year long. Want to grab a cold one?"

Brown: "Done and done."

Belated kudos for channeling Diesel there!