• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What happens if Horford and/or Smoove struggle.....

Rome26

We lose, unless Marvin and Joe as well as a bench player plays out of their mind.

against Orlando. Do you consider trading one of them?

Trade them b/c they struggle against the DPOY ? :brick wall:

That does not make much sense. Most DPOY win that award for a good reason. That reason being good players struggle against them.

Heres your sign my friend.

Edited by coachx

You don't trade one of them because they struggle against Dwight Howard. You trade one of them to balance out the team better, preferably for a big man who can possibly play the position better than either Horford or Smoove.

Just can't trade them because they might fail against D-Howard.

We lose, unless Marvin and Joe as well as a bench player plays out of their mind.

Exactly.

Marvin will be left open all series, so he needs to pull what Trevor Ariza did last year in the playoffs, and become a "money shooter" when open

JJ will have to consistently show that he can score the basketball throughout the game. He can't go through any lulls shooting-wise, in order to stave off Magic runs.

And the bench player . . . is Crawford. We need him teaming with JJ, to give us that extra scoring punch.

We're going to need 20+ per game from JJ and Crawford, combined with possibly 15 per game from Marvin, in order to get this done. I'm not expecting a big series from Horford at all, while Smoove does have a chance to do his thing vs Rashard Lewis.

The X-factor is always Marvin . . but the real x-factor may be Zaza, and his defense and his aggressive play vs Howard.

You don't trade one of them because they struggle against Dwight Howard. You trade one of them to balance out the team better, preferably for a big man who can possibly play the position better than either Horford or Smoove.

Just can't trade them because they might fail against D-Howard.

I should have been more clear but this is exactly what I meant.

The difference is Dwight, he demands to much attention and the Magic are a lot better and it's tough to defeat them. This sucks.

look, it doesnt matter they are going to struggle. End of story. Not because of their skill or the magic's skills but the simple fact is the Magic will get every call and the hawks wont get any. They will start to even it up if game gets out of hand, but in the end the hawks will have atleast 1.5X more fouls than the magic.