• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Add Fourth Center for More Fouls in Game 2

ersimo2889

That could be great news if it means that we're going to avoid double teaming Howard and we're going to focus on trying to stop guard penetration and not allow them to have wide open 3 point shots. If I were Woody I think I'd consider starting Collins at the 5 and bringing Horford off the bench at the 4 spot to spell Josh and vice versa that way one of them would always be on the court at the 4 spot and we'd still have Collins, Zaza, and RandMo to play center.

That could be great news if it means that we're going to avoid double teaming Howard and we're going to focus on trying to stop guard penetration and not allow them to have wide open 3 point shots. If I were Woody I think I'd consider starting Collins at the 5 and bringing Horford off the bench at the 4 spot to spell Josh and vice versa that way one of them would always be on the court at the 4 spot and we'd still have Collins, Zaza, and RandMo to play center.

Activating Randy means we have to commit to single pressure on Dwight, most of the game. I like the idea of starting Collins for Al.

Woody is such a dumbass. He is playing Collins and Morris in th GD first quarter.What is he saving horford for? If the game gets out of hand early it won't matter if Horford is not in foul trouble. Woody is so petrified of foul trouble it is a joke.

Sure enough Howard has 18 in the first quarter. Man just when you think Woody couldn't do any worse he manages to surpass himself.

Edited by exodus

• Premium Member

Woody is such a dumbass. He is playing Collins and Morris in GD first quarter.What is he saving horford for? If the game gets out of hand early it won't matter if Horford is not in foul trouble. Woody is so petrified of foul trouble it is a joke.

I actually agree with this strategy. He's saving Horford until the refs look so ridiculous with the number of foul calls that they start letting up. I'm no Woody defender, but don't send Horford out there when the refs are calling fouls for breathing on Howard.

I actually agree with this strategy. He's saving Horford until the refs look so ridiculous with the number of foul calls that they start letting up. I'm no Woody defender, but don't send Horford out there when the refs are calling fouls for breathing on Howard.

The only way we can beat Orlando is with the best players on the court. Horford came back in right after i made that post and now he has 16 in the first half and Howard is in foul trouble.

The only way we can beat Orlando is with the best players on the court. Horford came back in right after i made that post and now he has 16 in the first half and Howard is in foul trouble.

Benching Horford with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd is just stupid. Yeah he has 3 fouls but so does Howard. You just can not play non aggressive bball in the playoffs. The offense and defense are in shambles when Zaza put his foot in the game. They goes on a run late and put the pressure on you.