• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do the Hawks have the lowest basketball IQ in the NBA?

NineOhTheRino

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Just did a goggle search using words like lazy, dumb and basket ball IQ combine with "Hawks" and was very disappointed to see that many people not close to this team feel the same way. This is a 53-win team! So if this is true I think it's saying more about the NBA (EC mainly) than the Hawks.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

Just did a goggle search using words like lazy, dumb and basket ball IQ combine with "Hawks" and was very disappointed to see that many people not close to this team feel the same way. This is a 53-win team! So if this is true I think it's saying more about the NBA (EC mainly) than the Hawks.

The Clippers (especially Chris Kaman, who doesn't know his *ss from a hole in the ground), Sixers, Warriors, and Nuggets (replace Billups with almost any other PG and that team doesn't make the playoffs) are worse, I'd say. That's just among the teams I watched semi-regularly.

Edited by niremetal

Out of the playoffs teams, maybe them or Denver. The non-playoffs teams are much worst especially the young teams like Minnesota.