• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lol Joe is getting booed.

MVP23

Its a nice way to fake an injury and try to have an excuse for why he has piss poor effort.

A little bit better effort tonight, why couldn't they have done this sooner so they wouldn't have completely lost the crowd? Oh to be a Hawks fan...

Does josh not get hit in his eye almost every game? Are they not heckeling joe? Idiot.

I could have sworn you were supposed to delete your account...

Why haven't you?

• Like 1

I will drive Joe Johnson to the airport and get his plane ticket to NY get him out of ATL faster

I will take Marvin out in the back yard and probably hold my own

Josh Smith will be in a DREAMZ tonight getting lifted THROWING C NOTES

Mike Bibby will be shopping for a new head band and a ski mask to rob a pay check for next year

Mike Woodson wil be on careerbuider.com

Fans are annoying, I understand your frustrated

but booing your team wont do anything.

I would support them till the end if I was at the game.

haha, my friend and I have been noticing that Josh gets hit in the eye alot too.

We joke around and say he's going to need an eye patch next season

You should see the chatroom. :computer8:
the chat is full of nothing but hate but leave it to this guy supporter to reply to a post full of truth just to take a shot at me. Edited by MVP23

the chat is full of nothing but have but leave it to this guy supporter to reply to a post full of truth just to take a shot at me.

You are laughing at one of our hawks players getting booed. If I were a good fan of this team, how could I not notice. Sheesh, choose your words wisely.

• Like 1

You are laughing at one of our hawks players getting booed. If I were a good fan of this team, how could I not notice. Sheesh, choose your words wisely.
. Why attack me? Why not attack those fans? I thought it was funny because he keep his same stood face. I guess he really doesnt care.

MVP and Supporter - I suggest you two get a room and settle it.

Granted it's a tough moment as a fan but don't make it personal on the board.

No, it's not a tough "moment" this dude has been spreading negativity during his whole career on hawksquawk.

No, it's not a tough "moment" this dude has been spreading negativity during his whole career on hawksquawk.
yes like my undying hate for marv. Oh wait i am like the only one that defends him. I only post how i feel and it looks like i was right about joe. I am sorry that you disagree but i just do not care.

Pot calling the kettle black here.

You should be silenced/banned from the chat room during games. Seriously.