• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where are these Paul rumors coming from?

Sothron

• Premium Member

I post at another site and one of the Hornets fan on there went insano in a PM to me because he's hearing about rumors of Paul to Atlanta for some version of Smoove/Crawford for Paul/Okafor. Inbetween the PMs he finds the link he got this from and its something that another Hornet fan found here on Hawksquawk!

Where did this come from? Is this just people trying to connect dots with JJ's deal and Paul rumored to be on the block? :help wanted3:

• Admin

I post at another site and one of the Hornets fan on there went insano in a PM to me because he's hearing about rumors of Paul to Atlanta for some version of Smoove/Crawford for Paul/Okafor. Inbetween the PMs he finds the link he got this from and its something that another Hornet fan found here on Hawksquawk!

Where did this come from? Is this just people trying to connect dots with JJ's deal and Paul rumored to be on the block? help wanted3.gif

Thats very cool and funny. There are no rumors. It is just Squawkers trying to figure out a trade that could get Paul here. All make believe

• Admin

Me and H talked about this earlier in the week. You guys are late to the show.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

There are NO Paul rumors, some of the fans on here are just delusional.....

OT:

Chad Ford, ESPN Insider: The Blazers got close to a deal with the Hornets last week that would've sent Andre Miller, Joel Przybilla, Nicolas Batum, Jerryd Bayless and the 22nd pick to NO for Paul before Jeff Bower pulled out of the deal saying that their owner wasn't ready to trade Paul. The trade they made on draft night got them out of the luxury tax, so that's no longer the issue. The issue is whether Paul is no unhappy enough to force a trade. Personally I think the Hornets can do better than that for Paul, but it's a viable deal.

Smoove / Crawford / Teague / 1st > Miller, Prybilla, Batum, Bayless, 1st

Right smoovefan ? Or is Smoove not good enough to make that a better offer ?

Its obviously not just fans. Did you not read the 7 links I posted discussing Paul possibly being traded.

Edited by coachx