• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Starting Center?

PaceRam

Who (Shaq, Brandon Haywood, Jermaine O'Neal, Al Horford, etc) do you think will start at the Center position for the Hawks next season? I am guessing Al Horford will start at the Center position but will move to the Forward position when the Hawks bring in Shaq as a reserve. I know Shaq is not near the player he was a few years ago but I do think he could be a huge asset to the Hawks when they play some of the bigger/stronger Centers in the League. Not only could he provide some quality minutes for the Hawks but I am guessing he would give the Hawks Home Attendance a great boost!

• Like 1

Who (Shaq, Brandon Haywood, Jermaine O'Neal, Al Horford, etc) do you think will start at the Center position for the Hawks next season? I am guessing Al Horford will start at the Center position but will move to the Forward position when the Hawks bring in Shaq as a reserve. I know Shaq is not near the player he was a few years ago but I do think he could be a huge asset to the Hawks when they play some of the bigger/stronger Centers in the League. Not only could he provide some quality minutes for the Hawks but I am guessing he would give the Hawks Home Attendance a great boost!

i agree

Who says Shaq is going to even sign here?

My fault! I did not mean to imply that Shaq was already on the Hawks roster but in my scenario he would be signed as a Free Agent to backup Horford (and, to play along side him in some situations). And, I do realize there is a very small chance of the Hawks signing Shaq (but, I do think they need to sign someone to either start at the Center position or to backup Horford and I thought it might as well be Shaq).