• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBATV: Hawks to get in on Lebron sweepstakes

LefthooK

• Premium Member

Yeah, LeBron is so low class that the advertisement proceeds from the 1 hour special will go to the Boys & Girls Club.

It's a shame that some people love to hate so much that they can't even see when someone is doing something positive.

why not donate the money up front? He has the cash. The side show is just to feed his massive ego.

"Ohhhhhh look at me! I'm the king of Cleavland"

Edited by NineOhTheRino
  • Like 1

Yeah, LeBron is so low class that the advertisement proceeds from the 1 hour special will go to the Boys & Girls Club.

It's a shame that some people love to hate so much that they can't even see when someone is doing something positive.

First i don' hate him.

he can give money to the boys and girls club today if he wanted to. NO EXCUSE FOR BEING A CLOWN

Even Cavs fans are ashamed.

Mainly was affirming the gate draw that would be JJ and Bron. JJ and Bron: Two America team selections and both four time all-star selections vs Horf and Smoove: no America team selections and one all-star appearance between them both. Do you wish to debate this or sidetrack my intial response to:

There really is nothing to debate. Joe Johnson isn't the draw in either equation. In fact, he may be a negative draw in the city right now.

Joe would definitely be behind Josh and Horford at this point.

Lebron is a draw . . .

While it is a good thing to send money to the Boys & Girls Club, that does not mean it isn't being done for PR purposes; with the goal being to get responses in his defense just like yours . . .

First of all, I really shouldn't even dignify a rumor like this because there is no way the Cavs would allow a SNT to take place to an Eastern foe if they're smart. Secondly, while I love Atlanta to death, comparing this place to South Beach, Chicago, let alone NYC would be comical.

And I'll agree with several others who say that Lebron is a clown, who loves to have the limelight on himself more than Ric Flair did in his prime. His ego has no bounds; even gravity couldn't cure it. With that said...

If he did the ridiculous and donned a #6 Hawks jersey tomorrow evening because of some SNT that no one saw coming, you, me, and everyone on this board, Peachtree Hoops, and RealGM who lives within an hour of the Georgia state line would be dialing the Hawks up and crashing their website for tickets. You wanna put the construction folks who were laid off during the recession back to work? Have Lebron announce that he's coming here and thousands of them would be ripping the roof off Philips Arena in order to place a second upper deck on top of the current one right now as we speak.

He would be the singlemost, biggest attraction to hit town in Atlanta sports history. Bigger than Nique. Bigger than Chipper. Bigger than Barkowski, Sweet Lou, Murphy, and even Jason Heyward. And yep, even bigger than the QB who shall remain nameless who once wore #7.

You talk about the Notorious A.S.G. having a complete-180 being done to their reputation overnight. Folks would be carrying Michael Gearon, Bruce Levinson, and Rick Sund on shoulders down Marietta Street like they were war heroes from Hiroshimo. They could put the effin games on PPV and would get enough local buys that Vince McMahon would want stake in the ownership group.

But we all know better than to believe in something like this actually going down, right? RIGHT?????

The issue is not where or not he has the desire to be a better player. The issue is does he have enough fire and desire to be the best player he CAN be... Marvin has not shown the latter - either in his personality or his approach to the game. I applauded him a few summers ago when he made a commitment to hitting the 3 ball. He needs to get back to that AND he needs to shed that passive "everybody but me" attitude if he's going to finally break out.

First of all, I really shouldn't even dignify a rumor like this because there is no way the Cavs would allow a SNT to take place to an Eastern foe if they're smart. Secondly, while I love Atlanta to death, comparing this place to South Beach, Chicago, let alone NYC would be comical.

And I'll agree with several others who say that Lebron is a clown, who loves to have the limelight on himself more than Ric Flair did in his prime. His ego has no bounds; even gravity couldn't cure it. With that said...

If he did the ridiculous and donned a #6 Hawks jersey tomorrow evening because of some SNT that no one saw coming, you, me, and everyone on this board, Peachtree Hoops, and RealGM who lives within an hour of the Georgia state line would be dialing the Hawks up and crashing their website for tickets. You wanna put the construction folks who were laid off during the recession back to work? Have Lebron announce that he's coming here and thousands of them would be ripping the roof off Philips Arena in order to place a second upper deck on top of the current one right now as we speak.

He would be the singlemost, biggest attraction to hit town in Atlanta sports history. Bigger than Nique. Bigger than Chipper. Bigger than Barkowski, Sweet Lou, Murphy, and even Jason Heyward. And yep, even bigger than the QB who shall remain nameless who once wore #7.

You talk about the Notorious A.S.G. having a complete-180 being done to their reputation overnight. Folks would be carrying Michael Gearon, Bruce Levinson, and Rick Sund on shoulders down Marietta Street like they were war heroes from Hiroshimo. They could put the effin games on PPV and would get enough local buys that Vince McMahon would want stake in the ownership group.

But we all know better than to believe in something like this actually going down, right? RIGHT?????

good stuff man..