• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Miami Without LeBron Does Not Scare Me

Am I the only one who feels the same way? It's Wade, It's Bosh and it's Minimum salary guys.

I feel like having far more depth than that team would be highly in our favor over the course of a season as well as in head to head matchup.

Now of course if they sign LeBron that's a different story. With a trio that overwhelming, who needs a bench? But with just the two, Im not as intimidated.

its perfect for us.. much better then bosh in cleveland. lebron hopefully goes to ny. it takes clev out who we have trouble with and makes mia and ny 2 man teams that we can beat in a 7 game series

its perfect for us.. much better then bosh in cleveland. lebron hopefully goes to ny. it takes clev out who we have trouble with and makes mia and ny 2 man teams that we can beat in a 7 game series

My thoughts exactly! Spread the talent out. Anything but one of those mega trios. No LeBron in Chicago or Miami. Let him go to New York with Amare. Yeah it's two huge mega stars but I still feel as if we have a chance. It's not a big 3.

And I feel we still have edge in complimentary pieces.

im with ya they dont scare me either. its just that everyone would wanna play for them and would take a pay cut just to play with miami peolpe like ray allen,shaq,raefer alston,etc thats the scary part having talented peolpe taking paycuts and make the team way better

The Heat are not a scary team unless they got Lebron. They could still setup to be a tough team though. They will probably take the money save from Lebron and go get Haywood. I could see them bring J O'Neal back. They already talk about bringing Haslem back. At least up front they could be tough to deal with.

Am I the only one who feels the same way? It's Wade, It's Bosh and it's Minimum salary guys.

I feel like having far more depth than that team would be highly in our favor over the course of a season as well as in head to head matchup.

Now of course if they sign LeBron that's a different story. With a trio that overwhelming, who needs a bench? But with just the two, Im not as intimidated.

No, there is another thread where plenty of us share your thoughts.

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index.php/topic/349561-bosh-and-wade-to-heat-official/

Hmmm, I remember hearing this same song a few years ago. What was it again? Ah, yes, I remember.

"KG and Ray Allen going to Boston doesn't scare me. It's just three really good players and nothing else! No bench, no depth, a coach who hasn't won anything. Pfff, K.G. will never get his ring."

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

• Like 1

Hmmm, I remember hearing this same song a few years ago. What was it again? Ah, yes, I remember.

"KG and Ray Allen going to Boston doesn't scare me. It's just three really good players and nothing else! No bench, no depth, a coach who hasn't won anything. Pfff, K.G. will never get his ring."

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

LOL. Yeah but come on that was THREE guys teaming together not 2. And their bench is not as empty as this Heat bench looks right now.

But unfortunately this LeBron to Heat thing may be more real than I thought. So we'll see.

People discounted the fact that Boston still had PP, Perkins and Rondo when KG and Ray joined, additionally they were all 30+ and was at a point in the careers where it was easier for them to adjust their games and they weren't the megastars like Wade and LBJ (and no, I do not count Bosh as a megastar, he's along for the ride).

These same Hawks got taken to the limit by Wade and a bunch of minimum salary players in 2009.

How soon we forget...I have no comment until I see what the full roster will be.

These same Hawks got taken to the limit by Wade and a bunch of minimum salary players in 2009.

We suffered injuries in that series and that was under the Woody offense. We underachieved vs Bucks last year and Heat two years ago. Neither one of those series should have gone 7 games.

Also just wait to see what we have in Jordan Crawford and Teague, at least one of those guys has to live up to the billing one would think especially with a coach less likely to ruin their confidence

We suffered injuries in that series and that was under the Woody offense. We underachieved vs Bucks last year and Heat two years ago. Neither one of those series should have gone 7 games.

Also just wait to see what we have in Jordan Crawford and Teague, at least one of those guys has to live up to the billing one would think especially with a coach less likely to ruin their confidence

Bus . . I think he's talking about last regular season, in which Miami blew us out twice, and beat us a 3rd time, to go 3 - 1 against us.

Miami will have no problem filling out a decent roster, with or without Lebron. Without Lebron, they can bring in 2 or 3 guys that make 4 mill per year.

They have 2 decent frontline prospects as draft picks. Dexter Pittman is a 300 lb dude that they can stick in the middle to take up space. Jarvis Varnado is a skinny PF that is the all-time leading shot blocker in NCAA history ( that's the guy I wanted the Hawks to take ).

And they reportedly have a deal on the table for Mike Miller ( 5 yrs - 28 mill )

Just keep in mind that a guy like Flip Murray was basically a low salary guy for us. And he dang near turned out to be the 6th man of the year for us back in 08 - 09.

Are the Heat better than us? LOL . . even though Wade has had our number recently, I'll say no. But depending on the type of vets they can add, they could be close . . . real close.