I am not scared of Miami.

Wurider05

I think that we matchup well with them. Call me crazy. All we have to do is zone them up and force them to shoot. The only thing that bothers me is the refs. My god they may score 60 points a night off of free throws alone.

Like i said before Josh owns Bosh, Marvin probably does the best man on man d on Lebron of anyone in the league. As a team we do a pretty good job on Wade. Our length and athleticism will make the difference and remember there is only one ball and only one man can have that ball at any given time.

Now if Teague can ball this year. i like our chances against the Heat this year.

Not too many players in their prime will want to chase a ring for the vets minimun due to the fact that salaries are about to go down so they may want to gt all they can right now and say to hell with a ring.

I say we will be alright.

• Like 1

I think that we matchup well with them. Call me crazy. All we have to do is zone them up and force them to shoot. The only thing that bothers me is the refs. My god they may score 60 points a night off of free throws alone.

Like i said before Josh owns Bosh, Marvin probably does the best man on man d on Lebron of anyone in the league. As a team we do a pretty good job on Wade. Our length and athleticism will make the difference and remember there is only one ball and only one man can have that ball at any given time.

LeBron has owned Marvin almost everytime.

We should start Jordan every game against miami just to let him dunk all over King douche some more where he can't take the video away. I think some of our own fans are sleeping on this kid, Jordan could be a premiere top tier star in this league fairly quickly.

We should start Jordan every game against miami just to let him dunk all over King douche some more where he can't take the video away. I think some of our own fans are sleeping on this kid, Jordan could be a premiere top tier star in this league fairly quickly.

With JJ/Jamal/Mo I don't see him getting any minutes realistically. I like the player, but since we signed JJ not the pick.

Not scarred but this current roster doesn't cut it.

What have the Hawks added to their roster to make them better? Just resigned JJ and thats the problem. Most off season the Hawks do nothing but get a bunch of scrubs on the bench to sign. Bring Shaq in and dump a few nonperforming players for salary purposes and then hopefully find better replacements.

The Hawks should be concerned. VERY concerned IF, IF they're genuinely serious about competing for a title. Let's be real about it.

Concerned about what? I promise you no one in the HAWKS locker room is in a state of PANIC right now!

At worst we split the series, but I think we win majority because Horford and Smith play well when the intensity levels are high.... See BOSTON.

What have the Hawks added to their roster to make them better? Just resigned JJ and thats the problem. Most off season the Hawks do nothing but get a bunch of scrubs on the bench to sign. Bring Shaq in and dump a few nonperforming players for salary purposes and then hopefully find better replacements.

We WON 53 games last year... people please!!! Calm down.... WE will be fine.....

In DREW I TRUST!!!!!!

Things like this is why I'm never upbeat.

People said Cleveland would get old, Wade didn't have any help, The Knicks suck and the Hawks will rule the east.

NOW....

-Miami has three top 20 players

-Chicago is improving

-NY is improving

-The Bucks are improving

What we have is the same old s***. There are always gigantic road blocks. Now there are more of them. It's a complete lost cause.

• Like 2

Hotlanta, I love your posts you say it like it is and don't hold back. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Seriously, as a Hawks fan how can anyone be optimistic knowing other teams are better than you.When I mean other teams I mean the teams who are already at the Hawks level or just below them.Yes the Hawks will clean up vs average and weak teams but if your any kind of team that's a given. If you want to compete for championships you must beat the better teams head to head. Can anyone honestly think the Hawks could beat Orlando,Miami,Boston and don't foget Milwaukee who almost beat the Hawks without Bogut and Redd.

It's nice to have JJ back but to reach the next level work must be done by Sund. It always seems like the better teams get stronger in the off season and the Hawks are just treading water. That's why the basketball world doesn't take the Hawks seriously and just look at the free agents they always go to the better contending teams not Atlanta. Very frustrating this is a pattern to well known as a Hawks fan. :help wanted3:

This post is awesome i'm not scared of them at all either! If one or two of "The Big 3" get injured then what Varnado is goin to score at will?? Gimme a break Lebron is a dirty sanchez i hope he never wins a ring after tonight and Chris Bosh is uglier than Wesley Snipes

Jeff Teague 2010

Things like this is why I'm never upbeat.

People said Cleveland would get old, Wade didn't have any help, The Knicks suck and the Hawks will rule the east.

NOW....

-Miami has three top 20 players

-Chicago is improving

-NY is improving

-The Bucks are improving

What we have is the same old s***. There are always gigantic road blocks. Now there are more of them. It's a complete lost cause.

- We have three top 25 players

Problem is they have the 1,2. We have 11-25 players.

Lets be realistic here, I can't remember and haven't checked myself but someone recently posted that the Heat were 3-1 against us last year WITHOUT Bosh and Lebron. I'm sure that we'll compete against them to the best of our ability but it's going to be FT city with that trio and unless one of them sustains a season ending injury we're not likely to beat them.

Losing a series by an average of 25 points per game says otherwise.

That's all.

You expect Horford to guard Dwight? Dwight was the reason we lost, we are the anti-Celtics. They can beat one man bandstands like Cleveland and Boston but struggle v. all around talented teams. We suck v. one man bandstand teams. Mainly because we always get dominated by those teams best player.