• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cavs interested in Childress?

HawksFan87

Mo Williams is solid junk!

He can score and defend better than Bibby. I have hope for Teague too but we need a fall back plan if he doesnt get it. Remember when we tried to force Terry to run the point with no legit fall back plan but Bimbo Coles. Bibby is solid but I think MO is an upgrade at this point in their careers. .

Marvin for Shaq would be a smart move financially.

Now that you have said it, it certainly would. I assume that means we would be keeping Childress. I would keep Marv and send Childress for Shaq in a SnT straight up.

So your going to have a backcourt of:

Mike Bibby

Jeff Teague

Mo Williams

Jamal Crawford

Joe Johnson

Jordan Crawford

Mo Evans

That doesn't add up. I know Joe and Mo can play the 3, but it still seems like you got a log jam.

No just sub Mo Williams for Bibby because he would be dealt to Clev with either Chills or Marv. Mo Evans would backup sf

Edited by NJHAWK

Mo Williams is on the books for $9,300,000 next season and $8,500,000 the next two seasons (with player option in last 8.5 mil year). Again, no thanks to trading for Mo Williams. I much rather have Jeff Teague as the starter.

Thats a hefty price for him. I agree but he can get us about 16 and 6 from the point.

I hate Mo attitude and personality, but I would definitely take him as our starting PG.

Love or hate his on court demeanor, Mo Will is a serious upgrade over Bibby in every facet of the game at this point in their respective careers. He doesn't play much defense but is better than Bibby at it. He shoots 43% from 3pt range and has ice water in his veins at the FT stripe at 90%. He is a capable dribble-drive PG and gives you. 2+to1 A:T. I had the opportunity to talk to him for a little while at his youth Bball camp last summer. He is a good guy off the court. I won't clamor for his signing but certainly would be fine with it.

Mo Williams is on the books for $9,300,000 next season and $8,500,000 the next two seasons (with player option in last 8.5 mil year). Again, no thanks to trading for Mo Williams. I much rather have Jeff Teague as the starter.

this this this this :friends1:

I really really hope we don't trade with Cleveland.

Shaq is not worth more than MLE at this point.

Smith > Jamison & Varejao

Lebron made Mo Williams look way better than the Hawks would.

Again, much prefer a different trade partner.

I really really hope we don't trade with Cleveland.

Shaq is not worth more than MLE at this point.

Smith > Jamison & Varejao

Lebron made Mo Williams look way better than the Hawks would.

Again, much prefer a different trade partner.

I'd like Shaq, sure, but I don't see why we'd need to S&T for him unless we plan on paying him 10M per. Exaggerating, but you get the point.

Anyone else ... blah. Just doesn't get me excited.