• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This must be the new plan....

Diesel

Because you can only use the TPE to absorb a salary- you don't trade it. You can't absorb a 10.7 million dollar salary with a 3.7 Million dollar TPE.

Thats just how the league set it up- trying to explain why would just be me trying to read their mind. They made TPE's useful in only certain situations. All you need to know is that you cannot use a TPE to acquire a player that makes more than the TPE.

OK, so we are trading Chillz for 3 Million dollars in TE and a 2nd round pick (which we will never use).

Here's what the Dieselputer came up with:

Marvin/TE to GS for Biedrins.

Why this trade. GS is looking to unload Biedrins. Coming off of an injury and being replaced in the draft, GS could use some good versatile help like Marvin. It also takes money off their books.

Marvin/TE to GS for Ellis

GS goes for this trade because Ellis is no longer everybody's fav in GS. He's owed like 44 Million dollars. They get out of Ellis' contract and Marvin is good versatile help.

Marvin/BibbyTE to Cleveland for Shaq/Mo Williams.

Atlanta wants Shaq. Shaq says not at 5.8. OK, Atlanta offers Shaq 3 years at 22 Million. They also get Mo Williams. They lose Bibby and Marvin. Cleveland does it because they are rebuilding after the Lebron mascre. New coach Byron Scott is a stickler for Defense and he probably wants Marvin.

Now, if there's no follow up deal after getting the TPE, Sund has f---- up.

Just read Coon. Coon says that the TPE cannot be combined. This deal sucks. There's nothing we can do that is relevant with 3 million dollars.

Man what! TPE is needed....agreed!

Sund has to have big plans. Perhaps sending Marvin to GS with Mo for Biendrins.

Sign Matt Barnes

Send Jamal to Minny for Al Jefferson.

Send Bibby and the TE to Cleveland for Mo.

Fill the roster with Sy and Sergiy and Aminu. Use that 3mil to buy out the euro contracts. Yeah, that must be what Sund will do.

1. If we trade marvin we better get something good in return(not a chilldress situation) Biendrins is ok in my book but what about depth at the 3 after this trade goes through?

2. I do like the signing of Matt Barnes. I think if we have him and Marvin its just as good as Marv+chillz or any chillz+?? scenerio

3. I dont like trading our only points off the bench for Jefferson

4. Hellz yeah... but that would never happen

Sy and Serg are not even options to join the team what so ever this year due to the fact they have contracts with their clubs overseas that will not be bought out by ASG. So no go on that scenerio.I would think that the TPE would only work with NBA clubs and not a different league. I dont even know enough about Aminu to even think that an undrafted SF would make a decent first option off the bench. And what happens if Barnes get hurt and we have no depth??

1. If we trade marvin we better get something good in return(not a chilldress situation) Biendrins is ok in my book but what about depth at the 3 after this trade goes through?

2. I do like the signing of Matt Barnes. I think if we have him and Marvin its just as good as Marv+chillz or any chillz+?? scenerio

3. I dont like trading our only points off the bench for Jefferson

4. Hellz yeah... but that would never happen

Sy and Serg are not even options to join the team what so ever this year due to the fact they have contracts with their clubs overseas that will not be bought out by ASG. So no go on that scenerio.I would think that the TPE would only work with NBA clubs and not a different league. I dont even know enough about Aminu to even think that an undrafted SF would make a decent first option off the bench. And what happens if Barnes get hurt and we have no depth??

If Sy and/or Sergiy prove to be ready and able to elevate the team, i believe they would consider using money to buy them out. I cannot imagine their salaries are more than 2 mil collectively. The probably would except 2 year 2 mil contracts to be here.

• Premium Member

Now we know why Sund did not SNT Chilz before. No one is offering crap for him.

The fact that Chills wasn’t getting the kind of offers he wanted until the Suns came through tells you his value just wasn’t that great with NBA teams. The Hawks made the only deal they could under the circumstances.