• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we signed Byron Scott as HC...

reeballin4

• Premium Member

opinions please!

I believe so. I still wouldn't count us out. Paul wants to go to either NY, LAL, or Orlando. The problem is he has to be traded. The problem is that the Hornets have to get something that they want from the deal. I have heard the pundits say that Paul has very little leverage. I say that he can opt to sit out until he's traded and that's a whole lot of leverage. However, I think Paul would love playing beside Joe and Horf. The question is what about Drew? I think he'd probably like Drew too. Drew is from the same school as Scott when it comes to style.

If you're comparing the Hornets trading Paul to LAL, Orlando, or Us, I think they'd go for us first. A package of Marv, Craw, Bibby, 1sts for Okafor, Paul or Smoove, Craw, Bibby for Okafor Paul is much better than

Getting Vince Carter and Jameer Nelson.

Getting Lamar Odom and Vujacic and Picks for Paul

Getting Eddie Curry, Galanari, Douglass and Picks for Paul

Can we change the name of this message board to PaulSquawk (The community for fans of Chris Paul)? :conversation:

What??? someone gave you a neg for that?? I expected the guiness guys to toast with a BRILLIANT!!!

!I would LOVE to get Paul, unfortunate for us is that he doesnt want to play here .... but he did 5 YRS AGO!!! Bridge burned. Move on. I mean he cant really dictate who he gets traded to and we do have a better package to offer but this is an even longer shot than it was last wk when we discussed it.