• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Delonte West to be waived?

GameTime

He is not really a pg but would be a nice pickup. He is a headcase though

He is more of a PG than Bibby. He can give you 6-7 assists a game IMO (possibly more). He has underrated PG skills. Great shooter, great defender and crafty playmaker. His headcase stuff is overrated. He is really a funny dude. Not a locker room cancer at all.

Edited by GameTime

I think riding across the interstate armed to the teeth while off his bipolar meds means he is a headcase not just a funny guy.

Doesn't matter how good he is, we have 5 Gs already on the team so it's pointless chasing anybody unless we clear out 1 or 2 of them.

I like Delonte's game. But I am leary of potential offcourt issues with him. He's one of the few players that I feel this way about.

I don't see the Hawks taking a chance here. We don't have a deep enough fan base to withstand the negative publicity that Delonte has the potential to create.

CS

I think i read somewhere that he is bipolar, but yeah he's probably a better perimeter defender than anyone we have at pg. I'd give him a chance, might even add some toughness against MIA.

Don't they have a bunch of guards already?

Agree with all that off court stuff. ASG can't afford a head case. What would be worse than

their leage worst contract with JJ???? Having a headcase come in and wreck the whole

chemistry.

Edited by DrReality

Bro he is better than any PG on our roster. He has been given unnecessary bad press with this LeBron myth.

I'm not sure the bad press is unnecessary. Even though I wish hateful things upon his king ness, I'm pretty sure there is an unwritten rule about not tapping your team mate's mama.