• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Billups available

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68873/20100827/billups_might_be_a_trade_chip_as_well/

I think we should look into possibly trading for Billups. I recognize that he is probably around the same point in his career as Bibby, however I just think he has more left in the tank than Bibby does. He is a bigtime leader and would pair nicely in the backcourt with JJ...2 vets who know how to play the game. This was we don't have to throw Teague into the fire. Just a suggestion here. Billups also knows what it takes to get to the top as he showed in motown. Thoughts?

This Hawks ownership is too sold on "we like our core group of guys" to make a trade that could put us over the top. I don't see it happening.. :sad:

Agreed. But Billups/J.R. Smith for Bibby/Crawford works. I'd do that in a heartbeat, and they are essentially adding $5 million in expirings from it. What do you guys think?

Agreed. But Billups/J.R. Smith for Bibby/Crawford works. I'd do that in a heartbeat, and they are essentially adding $5 million in expirings from it. What do you guys think?

Billups is two years older than Bibby and four years older than Crawford. J.R. reminds me of another J.R. we had a few years back.

I think I'll pass.

This Hawks ownership is too sold on "we like our core group of guys" to make a trade that could put us over the top. I don't see it happening.. :sad:

Yeah, just like Billups put Denver "over the top" when they got rid of Miller and acquired Billups. Oh wait, that didn't happen, did it?

Billups doesn't put anyone "over the top."

Billups is two years older than Bibby and four years older than Crawford. J.R. reminds me of another J.R. we had a few years back.

I think I'll pass.

Yeah, just like Billups put Denver "over the top" when they got rid of Miller and acquired Billups. Oh wait, that didn't happen, did it?

Billups doesn't put anyone "over the top."

Actually, Denver got Billups when they dumped Allen Iverson off on Detroit, and they got instantaneously better with Billups than they were with Iverson.

Billups is two years older than Bibby and four years older than Crawford. J.R. reminds me of another J.R. we had a few years back.I think I'll pass.Yeah, just like Billups put Denver "over the top" when they got rid of Miller and acquired Billups. Oh wait, that didn't happen, did it?Billups doesn't put anyone "over the top."

Billups is older than Bibby.. yeah... but have you ever watched a game? Billups can contribute to a team 10X more than Bibby can right now. It's not even close.