Horford on 680 this morning

coachx

If you are Dwight Howard, Lebron James, Zaza Pachulia, etc. then KG either won't mess with you or will turn tail and run.

If you are a skinny scrub like 215 pound (6'11'') Rick Rickert or a slow PG like Jose Calderon, though, watch out! KG is coming for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgSJHn3VYc4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEbxFF3qtp0&feature=related

Haha KG is a little ****! Howard pushed away KG both times. Howard knows KG is a little sissy. And the whole KG's revenge? Zaza didn't even see KG stop. How is that revenge? Why don't he push Howard first or push Zaza when he is looking?

Edited by AHawks89

• Moderators

What a shock. A video where when Dwight Howard starts getting physical with him and KG "lets" a much smaller player push him 15 feet away from Howard. I can't believe it. The play where he taunted Dwight all the way up and down the court like he does little PGs was great too. (Oh, wait. There is no play like that. Just another one where he swings at Dwight's arm while Dwight shrugs it off and laughs it up while KG draws the T. Hmmm...)

The Zaza move was the same way. No direct confrontation when Zaza was coming for him. When Zaza has his attention on KG and is coming after him, KG runs like a little girl. When KG takes his "revenge" he makes sure to blindside Zaza rather than take him on man to man to ensure that he gets in his hit without fear of retaliation. Zaza being a sub on another team also fits KG's preferences and goes with the NBA's willingness to overlook his behavior when directed towards lesser players.

That was my post on another thread citing the same quote. When was the last time KG did anything to anyone tough or high profile? Wouldn't it be the first time?

Oh no. KG is smart enough to not cost his team games/title by getting into a fight with another player. The things we criticize players for. I much prefer KG's trash talking team oriented loyal persona to a rooks look at me selfish dance crap. Guess we have a difference of opinions about who should represent the NBA in this thread. John Wall can suck it.

If Wall did that in Atlanta, and he was a Hawk, people would absolutely love it. That dude is the new face of that franchise. If he wanted to dance for 2 minutes for his home crowd, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Part of the appeal of the NBA, is the entertainment and personalities of the players.

Instead of worrying about Wall, maybe the ATL talk show personalities need to be worrying about how to get more fans to weeknight home games. Maybe if Horford was dancing, we could get more than 8,000 live bodies to the Pistons game.

I wouldn't. Can stand "me first" players in ANY sport. They don't win championships. I'd take 5 KG's in his prime over 5 Wall's in a heartbeat. So would any other GM.

• Moderators

Oh no. KG is smart enough to not cost his team games/title by getting into a fight with another player. The things we criticize players for. I much prefer KG's trash talking team oriented loyal persona to a rooks look at me selfish dance crap. Guess we have a difference of opinions about who should represent the NBA in this thread. John Wall can suck it.

Pre-game pumping up your teammates is clearly worse than taunting lower profile opponents. When KG calls a guy with a genetic condition preventing him from growing hair a cancer patient that is so much of a better representative of the NBA than John Wall's filthy dance. Behavior designed to belittle, embarrass, and profane your opponent is so much better than behavior that is designed to entertain and call attention to yourself.

Bad John Wall! Don't dance with your teammates apart from your opponents. Go tell them to #*$&#&* themselves up the #$&*# and then disrespectfully get in their face on the court. That is what being a representative of the NBA is all about.

I wouldn't. Can stand "me first" players in ANY sport. They don't win championships. I'd take 5 KG's in his prime over 5 Wall's in a heartbeat. So would any other GM.

I lot of GMs would take a me-first guy like Shaquille O'Neal or Kobe Bryant over KG. Last time I counted they each had a lot more rings, too. Not to mention that Wall has been noted for selflessness on the court in his brief post-HS career. I'm not sure what any of that is supposed to prove, though. GMs will take premium talent (i.e., Shaq, Kobe, Wilt, Lebron, etc.) over lesser talent with great team-first attitudes (i.e., Yao Ming, Horford, Ben Wallace, Battier, etc.).

Edited by AHF

KG is a sissy. Like Reggie Evans said he is always barking but when it is time to get physical he is a little chihuahua. I have seen KG up close in a gym near Lennox Mall and he looked like a stiff wind would blow him over.

Boston was in the Finals last year and Detroit sucks. The game was a blowout. So what is the point of even talking trash to CV in the first place? He is just a punk.

When KG calls a guy with a genetic condition preventing him from growing hair a cancer patient that is so much of a better representative of the NBA than John Wall's filthy dance. Behavior designed to belittle, embarrass, and profane your opponent is so much better than behavior that is designed to entertain and call attention to yourself.

It shows he is classless. The Hawks have bad blood with him and Pierce too. In all honesty, KG should not be talking about another bald skinny dude looking like a cancer patient.......he needs to look in the mirror.