• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

hawks lose 3 in a row

gsuteke

Coach Drew

Bibby

Crawford

Smoove

The rest of the bench is on notice to step it up.

Teke, it will. But can you blame them? Aside from the crazies that start preaching doom and gloom, most of them would be right.

This team just got outright embarrassed, at home, against an impotent offense so far this year. Our lack of defense is very concerning as well.

Coach Drew

Bibby

Crawford

Smoove

The rest of the bench is on notice to step it up.

Lol let's predict the threads.

Drew should be fired

Its all Marvin's fault for not playing

Sund should be replaced

Smoove should be traded / and or given complete control of the team depending on your username

BK rocked

Its all because we let chillz go

Mike Woodson put a voo doo hex on us

What have I left out?????

Oh yeah.... Michael gearon jr has stinky feet

Edited by gsuteke
  • Like 1

Drew should be fired

Sund should be replaced

Smoove should be traded / and or given complete control of the team depending on your username

BK rocked

Drew needs to manage his players and positioning better when he's coaching in game. True

Marvin injury is killing us, partly true.

Sund doing okay but a move needs to be made. True

Smoove most def needs to be traded, this offense isn't for him. His defense is what we need though.

Woody system worked for some of the players we have now like Crawford.

Our defense has been crap this year.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Drew should be fired

Sund should be replaced

BK rocked

How about it was ugly? We lost in an embarassing fashion. It's game 9 in 82 and everyone needs to take a deep breath. Although, our next opponent, the Jazz is on the verge of beating Orlando on their home court.

Wow - I gotta admit...Milwaukee is really good. Somehow they shut down our "Princeton Offense" and stopped all our guys from moving without the ball. They must have taken angles that somehow prevented our guys from even trying. I suppose we figured (at that point) that the best option was to abandon LDs coaching and just "go for it".

Of course Al Horford seemed to get the offense early and was getting open jumpers and nailing them off of quality passes. brick%20wall.gif

P.S. - is there a Tea league?

Edited by DJlaysitup

Our defense suffers when Marvin isn't in the game. Haters need to realize that while he may not live up to his draft position, he is our best perimeter defender and makes a big difference.

Yuuupp. Been saying that for years.

Our defense suffers when Marvin isn't in the game. Haters need to realize that while he may not live up to his draft position, he is our best perimeter defender and makes a big difference.

Very true and it's not that Marvin is an all world defender, but in this system he is our best perimeter defender...Josh cannot play defense at the SF position, too many times he loses sight of his man leading to wide open shots and by having him play SF it pulls him away from defending the basket which is his strength.

Edited by jaybird

• Premium Member

Really, it's not all Marvin. If we had at least a single SF on our roster that wasn't injured it would help out tremendously.

I don't understand all the criticism about Marvin. I think when he is giving it his very best. I like Marvin. I love Al, but Al seems just a little awkward when he guarding outside the paint.

I don't understand all the criticism about Marvin. I think when he is giving it his very best. I like Marvin. I love Al, but Al seems just a little awkward when he guarding outside the paint.

Al belongs in the paint.