• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zaza accepts bench role

capstone21

Zaza has been horrible this season and I hope he can turn it around. I wonder if his restaurant closing a month and a half ago has had anything to do with his bad play. A restaurant doing bad and then closing can be very distracting to an owner. From what I heard Zaza spent as much time as possible at the restaurant and was very into owning his own restaurant.

Last season he started out looking pretty bad, but he got better as the season went on so hopefully that happens again.

Zaza has been horrible this season and I hope he can turn it around. I wonder if his restaurant closing a month and a half ago has had anything to do with his bad play. A restaurant doing bad and then closing can be very distracting to an owner. From what I heard Zaza spent as much time as possible at the restaurant and was very into owning his own restaurant.

Last season he started out looking pretty bad, but he got better as the season went on so hopefully that happens again.

90% of non franchised restaurants fail in the 1st year.

Yet athletes are stupid and throw their money at the riskiest new business venture known to man kind.

He better have gotten used to his bench role 3.5 seasons ago.

Other than offensive rebounding and foul shooting Zaza sucks at everything.

You're underselling him. He's also one of the best at the hand-shaking-in-front-of-the-face celebratory gesture and at challenging KG to mock fights.

Not sure if his rhyming skills are starter quality though.

Edited by jhay610

I know it ain't a big deal, but Zaza has quick hands and will pick the pocket of a lot of players.

This serves as the first step of a fast break and score. This is kinda his signature move.

Before this season, Zaza's jump was like 3 to 5 inches. He still can't jump but he's improved

this part of his game. He now can jump 6 to 8 inches.

Sometimes he hits his shot. And, sometimes he gets fouled and hits his free throw. His bull

in a china shop approach suits him.

Yeah, bad as he is, I'm a Zaza fan and when he does something right, I have a little extra grin.

GO HAWKS!!

• Like 1