• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/Raptors Trade Rumor?

GameTime

He's better than Mike Bibby in every statistical category except for 3 point shooting. He's a 45% shooter and Bibby is a 48% shooter.

We all know most of what Bibby does doesn't show up on the stat sheet. Just about everyone in the NBA know Bibby is a coach on the court is probably the smartest player at the position with Rondo. He maybe more talented than Bibby but Bibby does the things that don't show up on the stat sheet. As I said, if this is combination with Nash at PG and Lopez in Atlanta, I would do the deal. No one on the bench outside of Jamal get consistent minutes to compare to other players on different teams.

Its very simple we are trying to win now. We got a 2-3 year window before JJ hits his decline. Seeing as we are trying to win now. There is no time to let Jordan and Teague go through their growing pains. We would still have Bibby as the backup PG to Nash. What this would mean is ownership will have to be willing to bring Craw back next season.

Oh okay. I got cha

Mixmaster Diesel on the 1s and 2s.... bringing you this mix...

This is the trade.

I am adding all the rumors together and this is what I get.

First Toronto.

They trade Calderon simply to make room for Bayless. Bayless is becoming the man and Calderon is really good, inconsistent and injury prone.

Dorsey is just a throw in.

Next Phoenix. Push for Marvin out of this deal. It could have been Just Calderon for Nash.. but with Marvin they can get rid of Hill and Lopez.

No firsts.

We would have:

Horf, Smoove, Hill, JJ, Nash

or

Lopez, Horf Smoove, JJ, Nash.

Either way, we've increased IQ.. we've gotten one of the bst PGs in history and we're making a stronger run.

Phoenix really gets over. They get Calderon, Marvin, and Dorsey.... Much better youth than they have.

Toronto makes moves to develop.

This trade would be awesome. Is there any truth to this or is it just speculation?

• Admin

This trade would be a mistake. We will have Caldaron locked into a longterm contract. His d is actually worse than Bibby's so that is not an improvement. Bibby's clutch shooting would be missed.

He is a good player but not the upgrade we need. We are also losing depth when we trade away Zaza.

This trade would be a mistake. We will have Caldaron locked into a longterm contract. His d is actually worse than Bibby's so that is not an improvement. Bibby's clutch shooting would be missed.

He is a good player but not the upgrade we need. We are also losing depth when we trade away Zaza.

His contract is only a year longer than Bibby and he's also younger and a better penetrator while being at least equal as a shooter.

Dorsey is a solid replacement for Zaza even though he's shorter he's a more skilled player and a better rebounder and scorer.

At this point we need Nash. We will not advance past the first round if we do not acquire a star player such as him. Also this would be huge for atlanta as we would finally have a true point and one of the leagues best. The reward far outweighs the risk. We loose league who is another failed point drafted by the hawks. We need nash! Bottom line is it would be incredible to have him in the lineup.

• Like 1

At this point we need Nash. We will not advance past the first round if we do not acquire a star player such as him. Also this would be huge for atlanta as we would finally have a true point and one of the leagues best. The reward far outweighs the risk. We loose league who is another failed point drafted by the hawks. We need nash! Bottom line is it would be incredible to have him in the lineup.

This

Calderon is not going to make us a contender & his contract is horrible. Bibby expires next season, that's next year's trade ship. Nash is the answer. All our other passers will be turn in to scoring machines. Even Marvin will become a scoring machine. Pick & pop with Al/JJ + pick & roll with Smith/Marvin all day long.

This

Calderon is not going to make us a contender & his contract is horrible. Bibby expires next season, that's next year's trade ship. Nash is the answer. All our other passers will be turn in to scoring machines. Even Marvin will become a scoring machine. Pick & pop with Al/JJ + pick &

roll with Smith/Marvin all day long.

The fact is we have never seen Marvin with a true point. Maybe that would help. But if we were to acquire Nash I'm sure Marvin would be packaged...anyways Nash knows how to spread the court and would open up the paint for any of our bigs. We need him if we want to contend in the playoffs rather than being sent home the 2nd Round again after an ugly outing. I want to see this team fly! We have no reason if we deal Jamal and Marvin their contracts all work out.

• Like 1

The fact is we have never seen Marvin with a true point. Maybe that would help. But if we were to acquire Nash I'm sure Marvin would be packaged...anyways Nash knows how to spread the court and would open up the paint for any of our bigs. We need him if we want to contend in the playoffs rather than being sent home the 2nd Round again after an ugly outing. I want to see this team fly! We have no reason if we deal Jamal and Marvin their contracts all work out.

Marvin for Nash don't work strait up. And Marvin's contract doesn't appeal rebuilding teams like Suns would be if Nash traded. More likely they would try to unload contracts just like Marvin's

Crawford for Nash works perfect salary wise.

• Premium Member

Jamal + 1st rounder seems like the best we could offer for Nash. I'm sure Suns fans would hate this trade, but realistically which team in the NBA is gonna give up any assets for a 37 year old PG? Out of all the contending teams who would make this trade? We are the only contender who can offer an expiring contract, so really I think they either keep Nash or trade him to us.