• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

hawks - bobcats

gsuteke

Someone please convince me I should be confident the hawks will win this game.

They always have trouble with charlotte and the hawks are seriously short handed.

Over at the ajc site it was said - take it fwiw - powell was suspended for running his mouth after last night's loss.

The hawks are in disarray right now.

No team should be starting M.O Evans injuries or not

Smoove hit his first J from college 3 depth - how much you want to bet he shoots 5 more tonight?

Smoove hit his first J from college 3 depth - how much you want to bet he shoots 5 more tonight?

I hate watching m o evans in a hawks uniform

I hate watching m o evans in a hawks uniform

Evans is horrible. He messes up fast breaks and he can't hit a wide open 3. What is he good for?

Only Larry Drew can answer that question.

I'm suprised to see Joe back out there.When

I saw the huge icepack on his knee ,?I thought he was done for

today.

Nope he's still the heart and soul, this was just a check your pride at the door game. You knew they would come out with some intensity tonight after that debacle last night. Who wouldn't?? Nobody likes to be embarrassed and humiliated in front of their home crowd and family. The Hawks are no different, props to them tonight. :cheers:

• Like 2

Nope he's still the heart and soul, this was just a check your pride at the door game. You knew they would come out with some intensity tonight after that debacle last night. Who wouldn't?? Nobody likes to be embarrassed and humiliated in front of their home crowd and family. The Hawks are no different, props to them tonight. :cheers:

I guess you didn't understand that the

:p symbol = sarcasm

Oh well. :)