• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clippers game - That Jump Ball call at the end

JackB1

When I got home from the game I watched the 4th qtr over and wow did we get a HUGE break on that jump ball call. The Clippers player clearly never touched the ball and it had to have gone off of Joe. I guess the ref didn't have the guts to make that call and send the packed house home unhappy. Even Nique and Bob were saying it was clearly off Joe.

Joe kind of disappeared in the 2nd half after having a great first half. He also almost blew the game on that play. He tried to force something when there was nothing there and

almost turned it over. Joe has been great lately, but wherenever he forces things, the outcome is never good. When will he realize that?

Anyway, I think the report on Al says he has a "contusion of the back". Hope there are no long term lingering effects, but I hope he at least takes tonite off.

Last night Al clearly stepped up as the leader of this team. Even Jamal said "He's Our Leader" in the locker room interview. Then he quickly added "along with Joe and Josh", so not to offend them, but we clearly know who's the leader on this team. You can't be a leader and be as quiet as a mouse (Joe) and you can't be a leader without setting an example every night (Josh). AL IS THE LEADER OF THE HAWKS! BOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Go Hawks!

While it certainly appeared to me that Joe touched it last I don't think that it's clear that the ball went off of Joe's leg without being touched by Foye since the ball passed in front of Foye's body and the camera couldn't see the ball at that time so it's like one of those calls in football where the evidence is inconclusive so they made the fairest call that they could which was the jump ball.

they were on the side that could see the front of the play. so maybe they had a good view

Thats what I mean. They sounded so certain.

We were very lucky last night:

1) The tip in by Smoove

2) The jump ball call

3) Getting the flagrant foul call on Al's drive

4) Al being able to hit those 2 foul shots after being in a train wreck

5) Al not getting seriously injured on that last play

lucky lucky lucky