• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Congrats to Horf, Coco, and Smitty

lethalweapon3

Ibaka got ROBBED.... Griffins last dunk wasn't that great

Glad someone agrees. Ibaka had two great dunks and got robbed on both scores. Honestly though, who didn't expect Griffin to win? His dunks were cool and all, but Ibaka and McGee were both better.

Edited by WakaFlocka

Glad someone agrees. Ibaka had two great dunks and got robbed on both scores. Honestly though, who didn't expect Griffin to win? His dunks were cool and all, but Ibaka and McGee were both better.

Agreed.

That would have been a sick dunk if BG successfully made the first dunk attempted in the 2nd round.

For some reason this made my night. Never have I been at a bar and every patron spit out their drinks collectively in laughter.

fdr1b9.gif

Truly was an entertaining night all around which is all you could ask for especially after last year's debacle of losing the shooting stars, Pierce winning the 3point shootout and sitting through the worst dunk contest in history.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

For some reason this made my night. Never have I been at a bar and every patron spit out their drinks collectively in laughter.

fdr1b9.gif

Truly was an entertaining night all around which is all you could ask for especially after last year's debacle of losing the shooting stars, Pierce winning the 3point shootout and sitting through the worst dunk contest in history.

LOL Paul missing the layup was hilarious.