• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

790 the Zone this morning

thecampster

http://atlanta.sbnation.com/atlanta-hawks/2011/2/25/2014666/hawks-vs-warriors-hawks-look-to-snap-three-game-slide-in-kirk

kirk hinrich is set to make his debut tonight as atlanta will try and snap a three game losing streak when they take on the golden state warriors.

atlanta's road trip continues tonight with the hawks taking on the golden state warriors. the hawks are looking to snap a three-game losing streak in what is expected to be kirk hinrich's debut tonight.

don't know how reliable this is but i'm hoping for the debut tonight.

per the guys on mayhem in the am, the plan is a lineup of

hinrich

crawford

jj

smith

horford

bringing marvin and zaza first off the bench. collins may start on big lineups. change in personnel is they wish to run people out of the building (ie...bibby couldn't). anyone else hear anything else similar with hinrich/crawford starting together?

this is the lineup i've been hollering for. jamal is not a pg, josh is a pf, and slow johnson is our best sf. been saying it for months. hope this is true. now if we can just get marvin to step up as the 6th man. and i'd bring collins and armstrong in before i'd bring in zaza. Edited by terrell

Don't like it. I think the starting lineup should be.

PG Teague

SG Hinrich

SF Joe

PF Josh

C Al

Bench

PG/SG Jamal

SF Damien

SF/PF Marvin

C Collins

Either way, I feel we are worse off with this team after trade. Really would be nice if Bibby could get a buyout.