Adam Morrison

unknownjdb

It's really amazing Morrison was taken #3 overall a few yrs back and can't do anything apparently. I thought he would be at least a solid bench player in the NBA but it didn't happen. He would nothing for us.

He is terrible. He makes Bibby look like the defensive player of the year

I didn't say he was stellar defensively. We have WIlliams and WIlkins for that. I mentioned his potential offense. Dude didn't forget how to shoot and we could always use extra shooters. I'm referring to a third string SF because I believe Wilkins is strong enough to hold down the backup position. We won't be able to afford much when the time comes so who else is there? Has anyone been mentioned?

• Premium Member

He's had multiple opportunities now to prove he belongs, and it just doesn't look like that's the case. Besides if that's what you want from a back-up, there's a lot of talk that Kopono is going to be bought out soon. Personally, I'd rather pick up a guy with a rep for the D he can play, and that's Dom McGuire at the moment.... but again, it doesn't even appear that we can carve out enough room under the threshold to add a minimum salary guy, unless it would be specifically a 2010 2nd rounder who was cut.

refresher on why there is no way morrison is coming to the hawks.

a couple years ago the hawks played the bobcats in charlotte. adam morrison was so bad that the bobcat coach had to pull him and put cartier martin into the game. i remember being pissed that an NBDL callup was taking morrison's spot because i knew that he would do a better job of guarding the hawks.

the next day they traded morrison (and shannon brown) to the lakers.

that's how bad adam morrison is. he was easily outclassed by a NBDL callup.