• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs. Knicks

atlhawks4life

I actually think that we will lose this game. Having Josh back doesn't guarantee the return of an interior defense because he definitely won't be 100%. The Knicks are going to want to redeem themselves to their fans after their embarrassment loss to the Cavaliers. And it's not like playing in Atlanta is a tremendous home court advantage when there are a whole bunch of Knicks fan there.

• Like 4

I actually think that we will lose this game. Having Josh back doesn't guarantee the return of an interior defense because he definitely won't be 100%. The Knicks are going to want to redeem themselves to their fans after their embarrassment loss to the Cavaliers. And it's not like playing in Atlanta is a tremendous home court advantage when there are a whole bunch of Knicks fan there.

Why all the negative rep points for this post? The Knicks are a quality team and we lost to them in our last game so it's not like they haven't shown that they can beat us. I'm optimistic that we'll win this game but there's nothing that he said that isn't accurate.

• Is our interior defense great with Josh? Nope ... and it's nowhere near great without Josh or even with a lesser Josh.
  • Are the Knicks going to want to redeem themselves after their loss to the Cavs? Umm hell yes.
  • Do the Hawks play at home this season like they've got the homecourt advantage? Not really ... and add on that the arena will be half full of Knicks fans on top of that.

Oh, we will. Don't worry.

I don't think that Burke works the early ESPN game, she usually works the late night game I believe.

Some quick hits:

1. Why the heck did Drew sit Hinrich for so long when he was about the only one consistently scoring for you? Made no sense.

2. I know Smoove is coming back from injury, but he looks awful out there so far.

3. Joe looked so lazy on that pass to him that he let slip through his hands to go out of bounds.

4. Our PGs have a combined 1 assist so far. That won't cut it.

5. Hilton Armstrong was the first big off the bench and has played a little over 8 mins with a rebound. Glad to see him get some burn.

6. We are lucky to be only down 2. However, we did play a little better D in the second quarter.

7. If we can stop turning the ball over (9), rebound and pass better, we will have a shot.

Teague deserved to play more than Jamal in the 1st half. Once again proving we are a soft jumpshooting team. Teague was the only person that got to the rack when he wanted to and got other people shots they just could not make them. Our guards shoot too much and that includes Kirk. Once again the big men can not get any flow because of our guards. LD is horrible way worse than Woody with every aspect of his game management.