• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fire Larry Drew

MVP23

Woodson is so much better than Drew and its obvious. Funny how Nique said Woodson needs to change up the defense when the Hawks were getting beat off the dribble by Douglas tonight. I guess everyone is know realizing it

Josh smith wasnt the problem. It was Larry drew and Jamal Crawford. I have NEVER seen a player REFUSE to pass the ball like Jamal did today. Its been that way for the last 10+ games.

Why is Jamal playing Point Guard? Isnt that what Hinrich is here for? Why Jamal play the hole 4th quarter? Why joe sit so long in the 4th? Why horford hardly touch the ball?

Joe, josh, Al- atleast 2 of the three must ALWAYS be on the floor.

• Like 2

Josh smith wasnt the problem. It was Larry drew and Jamal Crawford. I have NEVER seen a player REFUSE to pass the ball like Jamal did today. Its been that way for the last 10+ games.

Why is Jamal playing Point Guard? Isnt that what Hinrich is here for? Why Jamal play the hole 4th quarter? Why joe sit so long in the 4th? Why horford hardly touch the ball?

Joe, josh, Al- atleast 2 of the three must ALWAYS be on the floor.

Like I said by letting Craw run the point we literally mind as well go on the floor with 1 person (craw) and let everybody else rest.

I didn't watch the game. The OKC game live put a bad taste in my mouth. Not surprised we lost.

I didn't watch the game. The OKC game live put a bad taste in my mouth. Not surprised we lost.

We didnt just lose. They where chanting MVP for Amare, and gave him a chanting O when he was checking out of the game.